Monday, September 10, 2007

An Ode to My Family.

You know, this is something I just gotta say...
I am amazed at the overwhelming amount of love I feel for my little family. I just look at a picture of Scott and my heart just melts and words could never describe the incredible love I feel for him. He is such an amazing child and Will and I have been so amazingly blessed to have him in our lives.
I look at pictures of him and I just laugh and want to cry, and my heart melts as I think of how beautiful he truly he...He was blessed with such a sweet and gentle spirit and I just love him so much.
And Will. Things have been so great between us. He is such a good man and he does everything he can to protect us and keep us safe and make sure we have everything he can give us. I love him so much and he is so good to me...
He is such an amazing father. I kinda liked that he had kids from a previous marraige cause I could see ahead of time the kind of father he is...and he is truly wonderful. He loves his kids so much and he would give them (and me) the world if he could. So far now, he gives us as much of the world as he can.
He truly is wonderful and I am blessed to be married to him.
We are, of course, excited to be expecting our second child together. This baby, like Scott, was a big ol' surprise...apparently that's what my pregnancies are like...big ol' surprises. Gotta love it!!! Truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love my husband, and my son to death and I can hardly wait to give just as much love to our new child (due Mar. 17).

5 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

isn't family great!
in your previous post with scott standing, it looks like you barely got that one of him. he looks so sly in it, like, "ok, mum just this once."

The Jensens said...

YOU ARE PREGGO???????!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Leslie said...

I've missed reading your blog. Life has been busy and I haven't been keeping up w/everyones'. Hopefully I'll do better. ;) It's so wonderful to be happy and content in life, isn't it?!?! I'm glad you're that way too. :)

Nikki said...

Feelin' the Kahle-fornia love!

Krystin said...

lol, Nikki...love it!!! "Kahle-fornia"...hee hee Never thought of that b4 :)