so, last week i said that i would post a pic of Nytz here so JannaBanana could see her...apparently i forgot...
so, we did a mini photo shoot 2nite...and this is the best we got...

p.s. Nytz is NOT he little girl in red...that's my niece...ha ha ha
here's a kinda blurry close-up, too...







5 comments:
what can i say?!? she gets her looks from her mama :)
nitz sure is big. i have only ever seen her once and it was a long time ago, but still...she's huge!
super cute!!!! love nitz! I want one! your neice is adorable too!!! thanks for the pics!!!!!
Krys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are very strange tee hee but I love ya anyhow, I could not have asked for a better little sis who is bigger than me,,, you better help me dress shop when it is my turn. YOur page is cute,, I have already seen your niece she is cute too..as far as the thing nitz,, what the my liver is that thing??? half rat half lizard? Tee hee... I miss you,,, when are you coming back,,,, hey do you think you could bring me some snow back in your suitcase...? :) love ya your other brother from another mother,,, oops i mean sis :) TTFN Christine
NYTZ FOR PRES!!!!!!!
HAHAHAAA
Post a Comment