Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i'm jut sitting here doing my morning check of emails, and other sites i visit daily, and the worst thing just happened...
i just got this totally overwhelming sense of loneliness...and i started to cry :(
i just have this awful pain inside of me, this pain of being lonely and it just hit me...and it is so awful...
i guess there's just so much going on right now and it all came crashing into me at once...
i guess i should just shake it off for now and go on with my day...
i gotta go eat and have a shower before heading to work...
i now work an hour later, at 10 instead of 9...
i have to leave in just under an hour...dang, i wish it was friday...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww Krystin. I wish I would have been home when you called. I was already out and about. Maybe work will get your mind off things. I can imagine that what you're going through is hard. You're a tough girl to do it and just think, next month's July! Hope the paperwork people get their act together! ((HUGS)) from me sista!

Michelle Denault said...

in response to your blog posted on sun about the oilers game. i haven't seen one game since the playoffs started but i did see in the paper in the hospital on tues morning that the series is 3-1 for buffalo. i know tonight is the game that really counts. i will channel surf to see if i can find the game and if i do i will cheer for the oiler to win cause we need it!! GO OILERS GO!!!!!

Kristy said...

Oh Krystin... I do hope the day got better for you!!!

Michelle Denault said...

Oilers WON!!
They have to win the next two games to take home the cup though.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!