Saturday, November 10, 2007


Well, I just thought I would share with you another page that I just did. A few years back, I arranged for a scrapbook to be put together of my dad's side of the family for my Grandma. Well, I figured that we should give it a bit of an update since so much in life has changed since then. Me and one of my sister's has gotten married, 3 of us have had kids, I have step-kids...seemed fitting to add these moments to the book. Well, I am doing 4 pages, 1 wedding, 1 family, and 2 of Scott. This will be the wedding page and the one in the last post is one of Scott's pages. I do have to say that this is probably in the top 3 of my favourite scrapbook pages EVER and I may have to duplicate it for my personal album cause I love it so much and am actually kinda sad I made such a great page to give away...lol
Now, I should also let you know that I will be posting some super cute pictures of Scott on his blog after I am done here, so do be sure to click on his link to see them.

I should also mention that my friend, Radelle, has tagged me and so I need to write 6 random things about me. I know I did 100 a month or two ago, but this should be so much easier...being as it is only 6, instead of 100...lol

1. The thing I like most about being pregnant is the lack of leg hair I grow. So serious. I am not a big fan of shaving, like Radelle, which is fantastic when I am pregos...cause I never have to. I love it. But, one of the things I hate most, is the amount of hair I lose off my head. Seriously, sometimes I wonder how it is that I am not bald when I am pregnant.

2. I am EXTREMEMLY impatient when I am pregnant. I think, overall, I am a patient person, but all that goes out the window when I am preggos.

3. Some of my favourite smells in the whole wide world is fresh cut grass, homemade bread, campfire and the smell of rain...which includes the smell in the air before rain.

4. I CANNOT live without foot lotion. I would almost be willing to say that I would love a basket full of foot lotion for Christmas. The only reason I don't want to really say that is cause there are other things I really want that are more expensive and I would rather have those bought for me, and me buy the lotion myself...lol
Is that selfish??? ;)

5. I really, really wish that I could find the right hair product for my hair that would help the curl that I do have in my hair to stay. Some may say it's more of a wave than curl, but whatever you wanna call it, I still want a hair product for it. Heck, I wish I could find a hairstyle that would work for me. I am so lame when it comes to my hair, cause I just can't do anything with it but be lame and put it in a ponytail. Any suggestions???

6. I honestly feel that Archer Farms makes the best, and I mean THE BEST mint hot chocolate mix I have ever tasted in my life. I drank my first cup of it last night, and I think I was in heaven. So, I decided to drink a cup of it for breakfast this morning, too, and, yep, I was definitely in heaven. I think I will be buying a lot of it.

Now, who am I gonna tag???
Michelle (naturally)
Kari-Lynn
Marti
Kelli
Leslie (maybe this'll get you to blog...lol)
Miranda (but you gotta do it in English so I can read it...lol. At least have the English translation so I can read it)
Patty

7 comments:

kelli said...

NIce really nice. hehehe seriously will do it tonight and will post to you when done.

Michelle Denault said...

i love the smell of homemade bread too. in fact, i just made homemade bread tonight but it was done too late to eat with dinner so tomorrow i will make another loaf so we can have fresh, hot bread with our stew. for the six things...we choose or do you we have to start with yours but add something relative to us?

Marti said...

Sneaky sneaky Krystin!!! I do need to blog for sure though!!! Thanks for the push, and you are too cute with your hairless legs!!! :) hehehe

Anonymous said...

So difficult to do this and in English to, but I tried. You can read it on my blog. Thanks for doing this.

Leslie said...

Okay, Chick! I did it!!!!

Tonikka said...

fresh cut grass yum, i also love the smell of fresh wood!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you have filled all your six things with SENSATIONS!
taste, smell and feelings - gotta love being pregnant these things all of a sudden become really important all your sesitivities are heightened!
- I always felt that I was 150% me when I was pregnant - more of everything! haa haa