Tuesday, November 06, 2007

So, apparently Michelle is all bitter at me cause I haven't updated in a few days...hmm, I wonder if she has updated recently.
Anyhoo, so I'm typ[ing a nasty-gram response to her nasty-gram to me...lol, when I realize that Scott is being awful quiet. So, I go take a pic of my most recent scrapbook layout for her to see, and then go into my room to see what he is doing, and there he is half under my bed, with the tub of vaseline, OPEN, I might add, wwith it smeared on my body pillow on the floor, on his face and on his hands. To say the least, he got handed to daddy in the shower real fast. lol
I took pics of him before I realized what he had done, so I will post one if you can see that he was playing with the vaseline.


Oh, and this here is pretty dang cool. This plane is called the Liberty Belle. It actually was flown in WW2. It is going around to different airports offering rides (for $450, I believe). Well, it was at our airport so WIll took the camera and took a freakload of pics of it. I thought it would be a kinda cool thing to post.


And in case you are wondering, yes, those are machine guns on the bottom of the plane attached to a little pod (for lack of a better word in my brain at this time) that a guy would sit in a shoot from. I do believe, so don't quote me on that :)Alright, so that "pod" is called a ball turret and the guy who is in it is called a ball turret gunner. One of the most dangerous aspects of being the ball turret gunner is if there was any sort of emergency (say, if the exit latch was broken and he was unable to get out and landing gear would not go down) then basically the gunner would unfortunately be killed when landing. Luckily, it did not happen regularly, but it was known to happen.

2 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

don't bother checking my blog to see if i updated it cause i didn't but i wasn't the one promising for days that i would!! :)

The Jensens said...

your son is sooo cute! vaseline...it seems to attract every kid hey?! You are such a good scrapbooker! I LOVE the page you made. wanna do all mine?!LOL!