Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My intentions were good, I promise.

Leslie, I would not lie to you. I started to do the "My year in review 2007" but I gotta be honest, it sucked. I could only remember something if I had pictures for it, and although I have LOTS of pictures, most of them were not pictures of a special event.
So, I have finally decided, I cannot pull it off. It would have been a boring and non-fascinating read (the complete opposite of yours) and I just decided it was not gonna happen. I am sorry.
I can barely remember yesterday let alone last year. Maybe this year I will make a point of writing special events down so I can remember them next year.

Now as to something else I want to tell you all. Scott is so cute. Well, okay, you already knew that, but let me tell you why he is so cute today :)
For the past month or two, I have been telling Scott about the baby in mama's belly. I point and pat my belly and tell him his baby sister is in my belly. Well, if we are laying on the bed, he likes to lift up my shirt and smack my belly or blow raspberries on it. I love it when he blows raspberries...so cute :) But, anyways, as for his other cuteness...yesterday, he lifted up my shirt to reveal my belly and started waving hi. He waved hi to my belly. Isn't he so dang cute???
Anyways, the little rugrat just woke up, so I better go get him and feed him. He likes it when I do that :)

5 comments:

broberts said...

i think that is so sweet. if that's what he's like now with her, imagine what he'll be like with he when she's born!

Anonymous said...

that's super cute that he did that...that will make a special page in her baby album!

{patty} said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Leslie said...

Sorry for the pressure, sweetie! LOL I'm sure your year was interesting but I completely understand not remembering it all. You need to get a calendar and live by it like I HAVE to. I have to write down what's going on so I'll remember, which is almost every day.

Heather said...

Lol so cute. He really has no idea what is really happening in that belly of yours. Just wait till he finds out he has competiton!