Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, to start things off, I will show you a pic of the infant carrier I made to carry Aerin in at the airport. Michelle has been wanting to see this for quite some time now.
This is not the best picture out there, but do keep in mind, this is a self portrait...so I can only do so good. :)


From here I was gonna go straight to our trip to Edmonton, but then I remembered there was Christmas. Sooooooooooo, Christmas was good for us.
Will had to work Christmas Eve so I told him just to wake us up when he got home in the morning.
The kids opened their Christmas jammies (which have no relevance to Christmas other than that they opened them that night).

This is the Christmas tree after the kids went to bed. I waited to put everything out cause Scott would have gotten into it all otherwise.

Ang then, of course, Christmas morning.



Christmas Day night we went over to my BIL's for dinner and then my MIL's for dessert. (They live next door to each other, so it didn't require a lot of travel between the two places).
Will had to work that night, so I actually drove him to work and then came back for the festivities.
While at my MIL's house, Christine decided to put Aerin on Mason's back for a little ride.

Well, that is it for Christmas down here.
I will let people read this and while you all read this, I will start a draft of our trip to Canada that started the day after Christmas. So, sometime in the next while you will get to read about Canada.

4 comments:

Corey W. said...

wow! look how big they're getting! adorable kiddos! glad you posted on my blog so I could come see them :)

my etsy shop is linked on my blog but it's www.coreyw.etsy.com

take care :)

Michelle Denault said...

very cute christmas morning pictures. you were more diligent than me. someday you'll have to take more pictures of your carrier so i can see it better. or you can bring it with you when you to new york in may so i can see it!! :)

Miranda said...

Your boy looks so big. Wondering how he is compared to Duncan. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I should come and visit yours more often.

How are you all doing??

Kimmarie Baker said...

They look so cute. Sounds like fun all around. Can't wait to read about Canada.