ALL IN THE DAY OF BEING A BOY
Boys are gross.
They do gross stuff.
I think it would be appropriate to warn all family and friends who may have young boys who are too young still to do gross stuff be aware of the gross stuff boys do.
Scott did 3 gross things today.
3.
#1...Scott decided it be a good idea to not only pull a booger out of his nose, but then proceded to try to eat it.
Thankfully, darling Daddy was there to spot the nastyness on his beloved boys finger and tell him to stop...while wonderful Mama swooped in to save the day by actually taking the booger off his finger and disposing of it properly (in the garbage).
#2...Scott decided to once again go pee in the toilet. Scott is toilet training (I have been meaning to blog this, but I am still trying to get a Canada post done, so have not blogged about toilet training...forgive me) so, really, this is a story for another day.
Anyhoo, Scottie goes pee on the toilet. Very exciting. I love it when he does this. Well, after peeing this one particular time he decided to put his hand in the toilet and play with the water.
Okay, so I'm not the most germ-a-phobic person alive by any stretch of the imagination, but this totally grodified me...lol
It could have only been made worse if I had not known that I had just bleached the toilet bowl 2 days ago...somehow, knowing that made me feel minutely better.
Still, he was debacterialized very well with soap and water.
Don't forget, we still have a #3...and that would be
Scott decided to dip a teaspoon measuring spoon into the dog bowl and drink it. He has drank it from the bowl like a dog before and I gotta be honest, I don't know if one is worse than the other.
To say the least, I stopped this as quick as humanly possible as well...cause say what you want about a dog's mouth being cleaner than a human's, I would still rather share a glass of water with Scott, than with the dog.
You would think by all the gross things my boy does in a day that I never watch him...but you would be wrong. So very very wrong.
Since the day I left my 2 darling children alone for 5 minutes to find eggs all over my kitchen floor (yet, another story) when I came back, I keep a very close eye on them...esp. HIM.
FYI, that egg incident was this month...so, yeah, the very near past.
And all Will could tell me is...He's a boy. Boy's do gross things...and he will do much more gross stuff than this.
I am so excited for what is to come. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
hmmmm...i was pretty sure i wanted a little boy in our family...now i'm rethinking...haha, nah...i suppose will is right, boys are just gross!
don't you just love boys?? lol my boy was 1 1/2 and always had toys in his crib, he always proceeded to take his jammies off and CONSTANTLY try to pee in the back of his toy trucks... gross
I hate to break it toyou but girls do gross things sometimes too. I hear you on the egg thing too, Skyler went through an egg breaking phase, we now have a lock on our fridge!
Your kids are looking so cute by the way!
ummm, yeah. gross!
Boys....gross little boys. But, don't you just love them?
boys will be boys. but just so you are not prejudgiced, girls are just as amazed by boogers. mady will pick her nose and without you knowing she wants to hand it to you and then wipes it on your finger to put on a kleenex or in the garbage!! she has never played with pee in the toilet, but....she once pointed at tony's pee midstream and got it all over her finger and the toilet bowl. it was so gross even though tony thought it was funny. it happened at a time when she was still potty training and we were showing her where pee goes. and she has played with the water in the dogs bowl with her toys and my utensils but hasn't drank it....i don't think!! ;)
Post a Comment