Friday, July 17, 2009

Well, lots has gone on this month.
This past weekend was my SIL's wedding, which was beautiful, and then immediately following that, we went to Las Vegas.
I'm not going to do a big post right now, but I will share with you my Las Vegas souvenir.

I do so wish I could claim that gorgeous body as mine, but I must admit that it is only my face (on a body that does actually resemble my shape and height), so if you wanna believe it is me, then I won't stop you.
lol

9 comments:

broberts said...

ummm...i feel like i know you a bit better now...maybe more then i wanted too: haha!

Michelle Denault said...

sexy mama. no one can call me no dummy, i mean don't get me wrong, i see the resemblance but i knew that wasn't you....no offense....you know you are hot!!! :)

broberts said...

i could only tell it wasn't here because i know she has more morals then that:)

Anonymous said...

Hey..Just remember that this woman's body hasn't given birth 2 times and ready to do it for a
3rd time. You are HOT and you know it!

Kimmarie Baker said...

You are too funny! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Anonymous said...

RUMOUR HAS IT YU HAVE MORE PICS ON FACEBOOK...WELL, YU KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER IS NOTON FACEBOOK, SO GET WITH THE PROGRAMME AND PUT 'EM ON YOUR BLOG!!!!! YOU TOO, LAURENNE!!!!!

Laura Leavitt said...

you are so hot! Actually---you are better looking then that chick.

Michelle Denault said...

okay so we know you have gotten your computer fixed and internet set up in the new house, so you haven't posted a blog because.......????
we are waiting!!!

Wren said...

Oy, you told me last night you were updating right then, so where is it? I've updated mine already.