You people are all just too darn smart for your own good...lol
So, yes, it is true.
The last post was a weight loss post as well as a baby announcement post.
The baby news was a HUGE shock to us both...for what it's worth, though, all my pregnancies have been surprises. They always seem to happen at a time it seems not possible to get pregnant.
You see, I have been on birth control since Aerin was born (well, since I stopped nursing her) and that worked well...until last month...lol
I can only attribute it to the fact that Gods will is stronger than birth control.
We feel that this baby is just meant to be here, and nothing was going to stop the chance for this special spirit to join our family.
So, I am due Feb. 28, which is exactly 2 weeks after Michelle.
I tell ya, Madisyn is 5.5 months older than Scott, Aerin is 7 weeks older than Kian, and her next little one and our little one will likely be within about 2-3 weeks of each other...and we can't forget KL's little ones. Maigan is only, what, 1.5 months younger than Mady, and Amerie is only going to be about 9 months older than Michelle's new one.
Yes, Brittany, you are right. We do seem to have babies together...lol
So, I am excited.
I don't know what I want next. I have my boy and my girl and I love them both with all my heart. I would love one more of both, 2 boys and 2 girls, but I just don't know what Heavenly Father has twinsies in store for us...lol
All I know, is that whether we have a girl or a boy, I will be happy.
And I will find out.
I so will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
eeeek congratulations...!!!
Ha ha ha, i knew it! Congratulations!
You better make the announcement on SBO before I do!! LOL Congrats Krystin!! :)
Congrats on the pregnancy.
Post a Comment