"For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A family is forever."
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
well,woo-freakin'-hoo!!!the tiara and veil are there, but the dress is still in transit...no biggie, like i said...i'mnot too concerned...but i guess i was wrong...they said it's not actually due there until oct. 1...so, what is that??? another 10- days away...i can handle that.:)
What could I tell you about me that you may not know???
I am a simple person (I think) who has some really funny and weird things I do. I'd say that they are idiocincricies, but I really don't know how to spell that word...does anyone know how to spell that word??? Anyhoo, I try to be funny, I am not witty (until it is too late and then I'd just look dumb saying something witty) and I love being me.
I love being a mother. It is such an amazing blessing. I love being a wife. There is so much I could not do, would not know and things I could not have experienced if it were not for my husband.
My life is blessed. And I truly appreciate every day that I get to experience.
It all comes down to loving life. It just has to be done.
Scott was born on Dec. 6/06 at 4:02pm. He weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and was 21" long. Scott has always been a great joy in our lives. He is so funny...he just knows how to make you laugh. He is just so much fun. He is a wonderful big brother. He loves his little sister so much and is always helping us with her. He is also a really big helper around the house. Scottie is a true Mama's Boy...through and through. He absolutely adores me and I think I can safely say that one of his favourite things is snuggling in my lap, or in my arms. He loves laying beside me, too, with my arm around him or he will snuggle into my arm and gently rub it. Heavenly Father was very good to us when he sent this special spirit to be a part of our family.
Aerin Sienna
Aerin joined our family on Mar. 17, 2008 at 10:41am. She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 3oz and was 20.25" long. Aerin is the sweetest little girl I have even met. Before having Aerin, I was really scared of having a girl...after holding her in my arms, that fear vanished immediately. I love this little girl with all my heart...she is just as sweet as can be. She is a true Daddy's Girl. She loves her Daddy so much and it just warms my heart to see her snuggle up to him...and I know that Daddy loves it, too. Aerin loves following her big brother around everywhere, she loves being tickled by Scott and she loves helping around the house...just like her brother. He has taught her well. We have been very blessed to have her in our family.
Camille Elise
Camille is my step-daughter. She is 17 years old and a junior in high school. She is in the school choral group and has a beautiful voice. She has a very strong testimony of the gospel and would like to serve a mission.
Solomon Gregory
Solomon is my step-son and is 11 years old. He is on the school volleyball team...and has played soccer for the last few years, as well. His favourite hockey team is the Detroit Red Wings. So, as you can imagine, he is quite the active kid. Upon turning 11 he graduated from Webelos (sp) and is now a Boy Scout. He loves being Scott's and Aerin's big brother and loves helping with them whenever he can.
No comments:
Post a Comment