Wednesday, October 26, 2005

these are my favorite engagement photos that got taken today...sorry about the sunflare in the one pic...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

the one with the sun flare is the nicest...cause we can actually see your faces. but either way, they are all very lovely

Anonymous said...

Linda Ambrose says these are all lovely and so glad you sent them.
Also looking into flights and accommodation for the big day - need to know date and location not going to change - December 3rd in Monterey - cause these flights cannot be changed once booked without big penalties.
Love to you both. Aunt Linda
You look so lovely and happy in all of these pictures.

Anonymous said...

I like the 1 where you are both looking at the camera....however its not as clear as the other 2? You should do more of both of you looking into camera..closer up..with your hand on his chest showing off the ringy ding ding!!!

Nice pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystin, the sun bleached one is the best. I also like the last one. Your shirts seem to be blending together in the other pics. It looks like the purple guy on Sesame Street. But, you guys look good of course, as always. Good luck with the wedding.
Love Rachel

Anonymous said...

Krystin, you look totally amazing in your photos, more radiant every time I see you, Will must be doing something right!
Contrary to everyone else's comments, my favourite is the second from the top. Got my invitation today and will pass Carrie's on to her. Totally wish, wish , wish I could be there but you know you're always in my thoughts.
Love n hugs, Paula xxx

Anonymous said...

I personally like the fourth one the best, but I also like the second one. Good luck with everything Krystin, I wish I was around to help you more. I'm working in the hospital now, this week has gone by fast, I really hope the rest of my preceptorship goes this fast. I can't believe I'm going to a real nurse soon. It felt like I was going to be a student nurse forever!! Make sure you post lots of your wedding pics on here cause it's fun to look at the pics and read your daily "journal". Take care.
Luv ya,
Kathryn