so, I was blog-hopping today and I looked at when I last blogged...can you believe it has already been a week???
I can't...
where has the time gone??? I feel sometimes like life is just flying by and I am missing so much...it's weird, really...
just one day you're at church on a Sunday, the next day, it seems, you wake up but it's Thursday, not Monday...where did the week go??? that is the story of my life...
I am amazed that Scott has already been in my life for 3.5 months...technically longer if you count the pregnancy...but 3.5 months...he has grown so much...
one of his favourite things is to fly abouve our heads and bounce in the air...it cracks him up...he's got the sweetest giggle and I just love it!!! Will makes him laugh better than I do...he is really ticklish for Will, too...not so much for me...on Sunday, I was getting him dressed for church and he just lay there laughing...it was so funny and cute...
he loves having a blanket with him at all times so he can suck on it...it gives his gums so much relief as his tooth comes in...I got some really cute pictures of him sucking on a towel this week...he is adorable!!!
not a whole lot has really gone on in the past week to be honest...I went to a baby shower yesterday for a friend of mine who is due in about 3 weeks...she is having a boy...I got to see lots of old friends from my old ward at church there which was really nice...they knew me before and while I was pregnant, but I moved before I had Scott, so this was a good chance for them to see him.
I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking...Scott is still not sleeping during the days for me to do it, I just hold him and scrapbook...I am the queen of multi-tasking!!! sometimes I am able to put him down in the swing for a few minutes so I can use both my hands, but then he may grump again, so back to one-handed I go...oh, the life of a mother who has to keep a baby quiet so daddy can sleep!!!
life is pretty good, overall...
we got termites, though...that sucks!!! they are in the master bathroom right behind the toilet...kinda creeps me out going to the bathroom knowing that bugs are sticking their heads out of my wall...
having them makes me feel so dirty and trailer-trashy...lol
but, it's not like I can do anything to stop termites from invading my house...unless I don't want a house with wood...but wood is very structurally sound..it definitely has it's perks...know what I mean???
they're not like cockroaches...dirty, messy house can equal cockroaches...that I can prevent (which, by the way, I do...cockroach-free home here, fyi), but, termites, yeah, can't prevent those :)
so, the bug guys are coming tomorrow to, cross your fingers, kill them...
but i do have to say, termites look nothing like I would have thought...they're not cute, by any stretch of the imagination, but they don't really look like they could eat wood...but, what do I know??? I never saw one before I saw it poking it's head out of my wall...which I then compared to a picture I found on the internet...(I 'heart' the internet)
but onto happier topics...
Scott and i and Katrine went for our weekly 1.5 hr walk today...it was so nice...the weather was perfect...aka not so hot that I couldn't breathe...I enjoy being able to breathe.
I am glad that we can go walking together..I know if I was left to my own devices, I would not map out and walk a 1.5 hr. walk by myself...I wouldn't...time flies, though, when we walk together...and it is really good for Scott cause he always sleeps for at least 1 hr. of the walk...being outside really relaxes him...
well, I guess that is all for now...
I promise to try to do better with my updates and try to do it again before another week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
uh oh!!!! someone has got mamma wrapped around his baby finger!!
Post a Comment