well, I now have my computer back so I can get back to blogger-land...
so much has happened inthe apst two weeks I would not even begin to know where to start, but I can tell you this...
on the same day, our washing machine and computer both broke...that was a very crappy day :)
we just got a new washer deliever on Monday and it is so pretty and big...LOVE it!!! and we just got the computer back today...
everything is going pretty well in our lives...Scott is teething (already)...he has been for a couple of weeks now...he has one tooth on the bottom coming in, but it has not broken the skin as of yet...opoor baby is in so much pain...I feel for him...
I think he is also about to go through a growth spurt...on Sunday we both went down for a nap at about 4:30-5pm...I figured he would wake up a couple hours later...I was up at 7...he woke up at 2am to eat...and didn't get up again til about 7 Monday morning...normally he only sleeps another couple of hourse after eating, so it is amazing he went another 5 hours...
I had to go get a new cell phone today...I took it off the charger last night at 10pm, when I woke upa t 7, the battery charge had already dropped one bar, by 8:15, it had dropped another bar...so, I figured something was wrong...so I got a new phone, went home, tried to use the phone, and lo-and-freakin'-behold, the new phone didn't work...it wouldn't get any reception at all, so I had to go back in to get another phone...I had 3 different cell phones in one day...
we had Solomon here since Saturday...last weekend we had him and we went to a place celled "Boomers!"...they have mini golf, arcade, bumper baots...all kinds of fun stuff...we played mini golf and I won by 1 point...I am woman, hear me roar!!! Solomon is still convinced I cheated (I was the score-keeper, you see)...but, alas, it just comes down to him being a sore loser...lol. I scored 61, Will scored 62 and Solomon scored 64...it was lots of fun...
oh, dear me, what else has been going on??? I don't even know...I will have to think over the next couple of days and keep updating...
well, I don't wantt o be on the comp much longer...I am exhausted and will probably be going to bed soon, but I just have to go check out all your blogs now...
so, ttfn!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
hey- it is always nice when they sleep extra long every now and then. I hear ya on teh teething thing. Dallin has 4 coming in right now.
I love you - I am woman hear me roar. that is awesome..
Good job on the mini golf.
funny, cuz you commented as scott one time before and i was like who is scott??? (i mean i knew it was possible it was you but..... when you click on the name it just brings it to his profile and not the blog so i couldn't confirm.... ha ha..... glad to see all is well. avery has 2 teeth 21lbs (fatty) and she still SUCKS at sleeping at night!
so glad you got your computer fixed! it's been weird not having you around.
welcome back. keep updating us on what has happened since your comp broke.
Post a Comment