well, I guess it is about time I update you all on my life...
there has not been a whole lot going on here, to be honest...
the trees have been budding for awhile now, so it is quite nice out here...not like Canada, I am sure...
I am taking a photography class at SBOU (scrapbookeronline university)...we are going to learn the basics about terms and definiteions and how to do all kinds of stuff with our cameras...I am really looking forward to it :)
I have been doing a lot of reading on how to make candles and soaps...there is so much more to it than I ever would have thought...funnily enough, a few years back I decided to make candles for a couple people for christmas...as I have been reading about candle making, I don't think I did one thing right that year I made those candles...I wonder if those candles even ever burned....somehow, I doubt it...lol
Scott is drooling like there is no tomorrow and has been for probably 1-1.5 wks...it is crazy!!! I did not know someone could produce that much drool...oh, how I hope he is not teathing yet...but I have heard it can happen this early...I jsut hope it's not :)
I went out walking a couple of times last week...on Wednesday, we went for 1.5 hrs...Scott just loves being outside...never utters a sounds...he fell asleep for probably about half the walk...then on Friday, we walked to the park (about 20 min walk one way) for a play group with some ladies at church...
I realized last night that it has been 3 months since I have slept the whole night....I can't believe it...the time has gone by so fast...it's jsut amazing...but I wouldn't trade it for the world...although, I think I am going to need to start an actual schedule for cleaning and things to do...with learning and planning to make candles and soaps, wanting to scrapbook, laundry, dishes, walking, photography class, taking care of Scott...I just have to actually sit down and decide what days each thing will get done...cause I cannot do all items every day of the week...I just can't do it :)
we're probably going to cancel our house phone all together and jsut bump up our cell phone minutes...Vonage seems to be really interfering with our computer which is excrutiatingly annoying...
what is this??? another spider...I am finding grossly big daddy long-legs every day in our apt...they are totally grodey!!! excuse me while I go kill another one...okay, I did it!!!
I've got some crazy allergies going on today...I jsut feel like crap...I am so glad Scott is already in bed cause I just have so much to do and cannot hold him...he has been falling asleep alot earlier than normal lately, but has still only been getting up once in the night...
I figured I would take this opportunity to catch you all up on life here, and then I have to go do dishes...once I do that, I think I am going to start working on our week 1 assignment for the photography class...
so, I guess I had better get going...
talk to you all again soon
oh, I guess I should also add that my chirporactor has told me that if I want to take the training to be a massage therapist, he will hire me...how cool is that???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
that would be awesome if you became a massage therapist.... spiders..... hey at least its warm enough for them, i will be happy when we have bunnies that are not white anymore... then i know spring will be near!! even if they had 1 brown spot...lol, anyway welcome to the life of a busy mum!
i think the homemeade candles and soaps is an awesome idea. i want to buy some! other than that, you've been busy.
p.s. before i logged off last night sbou, the chat was going so they saw our message.
Grody spiders...blech...I'm in Andie's class also...though I can't read any of her emails so I may never see you in the University as I don't even have my access code yet...
I remember gettign no sleep. I am so glad my kids out grow that stage fast. I don't do well with no sleep.When that part of life is over you will look back and think it went by quick. They grow up to fast. Sniff sniff.
Post a Comment