Saturday, June 23, 2007

well, let me attempt to give all my fans an update on our lives...
it has been crazy warm here the apst while...we have been spending a whole lot of time out at the pool...it is so nice...

don't you love how Scott's shorts look like they are ready to fall off??? lol
my wrist has been hurting now for probably close to 2 weeks...I have no idea what I did to it, just all of a sudden it hurt...it hurts to move it, it hurts to drive using my right hand, it hurts to pick up Scott...basically, it hurts!!!
this is what Will got for Father's Day...I got him the campstove and the fishing vest pictures frame, Scott made him (with a bit of my help) the picture from with their picture in it and the movie, Casino Royale is from Camille and Solomon.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi11wQN8Co3WA0aUG10mOzdyCODsVTMSnRAgmU7R3uDWg6neqKml9W_rRzf_Vkg8MfdmAszOVv9Lxj6SoJGebPFEbl6746olcHm9Mjmla7RWhiQab2LNhct-n7BnOmV1-DLtcu6/s1600-h/DSC03074.JPG">
well, I have been trying to lose weight, get back down to the weight i was when I first came down to California...I am currently 7 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, which means I have another 32 lbs to go to get to where I want to be...ideally, I would like to be there before I get pregnant again...I want to get into the gym, but until my wrist heals, no can do!!!
I am trying to get some scrapbooking done...right now I am in a swap on SBO (scrapbookeronline.com) where I scrap somebody else's pics and somebody else scraps mine...well, those pages are what I am working on now...well, not right now cause I am typing, but, you know what I mean...lol
I got to start the bbq tonight...and it didn't explode on me!!! bbq's have a nasty habit of exploding everytime I start one...not exploding into pieces or anything, but exploding fire out at me...so, yeah, not a fan of starting bbq's...but I didn it today and I had no desire to stand anywhere near that thing when I tossed that match into it :)
as most of you know, I am sure, my sister and bro-in-law are adopting a little boy that they took care of a couple of years ago...I am so excited to have him join our family...he is absolutely adorable and he is so lucky to be going to such a good home :) you can read about him if you wish at http://bezsays.blogspot.com
I am crazy excited to go to Utah in just 3 weeks now (I think) to see my mum, sister's,niece's (and my new nephew) and my auntie and cousins...and, of course, any friends that I may hopefully manage to get together with...
but, yeah, I guess that is life for us...just hanging out and living :)

8 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

will got spoiled for father's day.
a pool definitely is nice to cool off in on those hot days.

Leslie said...

Hey Krystin!! Glad you blogged. ;) Cute photo of you and Scott. My wrist has been bothering me too. Not as bad as yours but it will like give out on me once a day or so when I'm trying to pick something up or carry something. Grrrr!

Nicole said...

LOL..I hate starting the bbq too. Totally freaks me out!

kelli said...

Keep on blogging. I am jealous of the pool though.. DOn't have one here, and with the weather they way its going to get this week sure could use one.

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Take care of your wrist. Funny thing...I have the same thing with my elbo. I think it is Tennis Elbo. If I don't do anything it feels better...like that is going to happen.

Great photo in the pool. Can't wait till you scrap it.

broberts said...

hey....once again...how cute is your boy!!! stinking ADORABLE! i love the little bum show. hope your wrist gets better...i can only imagine how much of a bother it is. oh...and congrats on being so close to your pre-prego weight!

Nikki said...

What a sweet picture of you two in the pool! Good luck with your weight loss goals...it's been a long journey for me...

Wren said...

I loove the pic. of you and Scott. He's soo cute.