Friday, June 15, 2007

well, a whole lot has gone of since I last posted...apparently I haven't posted in 12 days...or something like that...
where does the time go???
ewll, this past Saturday, so a week ago tomorrow, I went to a 25th wedding anniversary party for Will's Aunt and Uncle...it was a lot of fun...Christine took some really great photos of me and Scott...I have so few pics of us together since I am always the one taking pictures...so I figured that I should get some of us taken...I will post a couple of them here 9 as well as on Scott's blog...
it was a Hawaiian themed party and we were supposed to dress Hawaiian, which basically everyone did except me...I have a severe lackage of Hawaiian clothes...meaning I have none...but Scott did wear a Hawaiian shirt...and he looked so dang cute...I am sure he would have won the Hawaiian shirt contest had I not taken it off and changed him just before the contest...way to go, Mum!!! lol


we had a blackout last night...it lasted anywhere from 6-10 hrs...I know that is a large time span, but I know when I got up at 2:15am the power was not back on yet, and when I got up at 6:15, it was on...it went out around 8pm...we figure either it was a rolling blackout (where power goes out in different partsof the city after each other because of the large amount of a/c being used) or a car accident that hit a transformer...right after the power went out, we did hear a bunch of sirens, and when Will went to work, he saw 3 service trucks fixing the transformer near our place...our entire complex was out, and I don't know how much area around us was also...luckily, we'd had our a/c on, so our house was on the cooler side (74 f), but we, along with many other people in the complex) decided it best to go out to the pool and cool off...we stayed out there from about 8:30-10...we tuckered Scott out in there, took him in and changed him into a diaper, grabbed him a bottle (all done by candlelight, I might add), wrapped him in a blanket and he fell asleep by the pool while Will was still in there...it was nice to sit out there I must say...
during the night when I had to get up to make him a bottle, I had to use the flashlight to see what I was doing...
so I guess that is about the excitement in our lives...
I crazy have to load the dishwasher tonight, I have to get some scrapbooking done, I have to fold all the alundry that I have washed...ugh, I feel like I will never cath up...how do people do it...I feel like just as soon as I get into a groove of being able to juggle baby and housework, I will be pregnant again...fyi, I have yet to find that groove (so this is not an 'I am pregnant' announcement) :)
so, yeah, that is our life...
I guess I will continue to keep you updated...

5 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

christine did a really good job taking pictures of you two together. they are beautiful!

Leslie said...

Yay, you posted!! LOL I've been checking out everyones' blogs every other day or so and wondered if you'd come back. ;) LOL Sweet photos of you with Scott!

Nikki said...

Sweet pictures! Sounds like you guys made lemonade out of those hot lemons.

Nicole said...

Krystin...you had better scrap that first photo of you and little Scott! If you don't, then I will! LOL!! It is sooooo precious!

Wren said...

Those are cute pics.