I saw this on Nikki's blog and just knew i had to do it.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: (guy) Will (girl) toss up between Karli and Kathryn
C- Cake or Pie: Totally depends on the mood I am in, but I do loves me some banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting :)
D- Day of choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: Lip balm...all the freaking way!!!
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears...cause I like the bite each body part and seperate them and then give them multi-coloured bodies...a little thing I learned on the bus to Young Women's camp :)
H- Hometown: Spruce Grove
I- Indulgence(s): Cheesecake
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Something I want more of...*hint, hint* Will ;)
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family
M- Marriage Date: Dec. 3, 05...the 1 yr. anniversary of my grandmother's death
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: If I could have mandarin Christmas oranges all year long, I so totally would
P- Phobias or Fears: dying a brutal death, getting old, bees
Q- Quote: "A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a cash advance." Unknown
R- Reason To Smile: When I walk in the door and Scott looks at me and smiles, then when I sit down he crawls over to me...THAT is one heck of a good reason to smile :)
S- Season: Autumn! LOVE it!!!
T- Tag Three: Michelle, Brittany, Marc and Brooke.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'll tell you later...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Well, if you wanna put it that way I guess I am an pressor of animals...I am sorry, could not do it any other way!!!
W- Worst Habit: Being on the computer too much...lol
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Krystin will have one soon, but not the other for awhile. I wonder which is which *hee hee*
Y- Your Favorite Food: Tough one...I am a HUGE fan of both tacos and salmon...and cheesecake :)
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Fun! :)
i did mine now brittany, marc and brooke need to do theirs
I totally love G, it cracks me up.
Post a Comment