What has gone on in the life of Krystin lately???
Well, for those avid readers of mine who may not be on SBO, or who are not my family or just don't know yet, as of today, I am almost 12 weeks pregnant. I will officially be 12 weeks on Monday. I tried to keep it mostly to family and my closest friends for the first while cause I wanted to make sure everything was okay and such. I had my first dr.'s appt. last week and he said all is well...that I am the right size for where I should be...so, yes, that is happy news :)
It happened sooner than we had been planning for, but I see it as a blessing. We wanted to have more children and apprently God felt we were ready for another...and who am I to argue with him???
As for cravings...shrimp cocktail. I don't think I will ever get enough...today was cheeseburgers...I had a bit, okay a lot of a junk food day today...I am not upset with myself over it cause overall I do eat healthy and one day of junk ain't gonna kill me :) On the Food Network the past couple days has been a grilling cookoff called Build a Better Burger...contestants basically make burgers but make them with lots of special ingredients...such as our favourite contestant, Jenny from Arizona (we think she is Mormon)...yesterday her burger had stuffed inside of it feta cheese and sundried tomatoes...then of course has awesme toppings :)
Well, all this grilling made me want cheeseburgers...so I had a 2 cheeseburger meal from McD's...and those fries, WOW!!! It truthfully has been too long since eating them...sad, but true.
After coming home from McD's, I went to Target to buy diapers and formula. Upon finishing there, WIll calls and asks me to go pick him up a 2 cheeseburger meal..so I do...along with a 6 pc. mcnuggets for me...lol
I am soooooo bad!!!
Will thinks the reason I am craving so much junk food today is cause it has been raining and gloomy all day...now, raining and gloomy does not mean cold...FYI!!! It was still a balmy 103 f while pouring rain...so, it was awful muggy and gross. It was horrid being outside today, which I was for 4 hrs at my mil's.
Well, it's all good, cause I am making up for my badness by eating a salad right now...YUMMY!!!
Okay, that was fun...Scott just got ahold of the dish detergent and turned the bottle upside down on the kitchen floor...at least it was the kitchen floor (linoleum) and not the dining room (carpet)...count your blessings, Krystin!!!
I would tell you alla bout Scott but I think I will save the majority of that stuff for his blog...which means I will have to go update his blog, too...dang it!!! What was I thinking???
Oh, I guess I should tell you my due date...I am due on St. Patty's Day '08 (Mar. 17) which is actually Will's half-sister's birthday (but they don't know her), but it is her birthday.
Tomorrow is a big day as well...not only do I have my fingerprinting appt. for immigration first thing in the am, but in the afternoon, I have my first ultrasound...the only thing I am not looking forward to is all the h2o that I gotta drink...never a fun thing :)
My future sil's bridal shower was last weekend and this weekend is my friend's baby shower...she had a beautiful little girl, Madison.
This weekend ist eh Highland Games up in Pleasanton, CA...we have gone the past 2 years together (Will and I) and he has gone the past 12 years...so, it's kinda a tradition that we go...well, guess who has just gotten sick...Will. So, he has said that is he does not get better he is not gonna want to go...which will really suck just cause it will...I mean, Scott was even gonna wear his kilt for the first time this year. But if daddy is sick, daddy is sick and I can't change that...sadly.
I have been getting a few scrapbook pages done recently. My new rule is taht whenever I do a page from Scott's or the family album, I have to also do a page from our wedding album...cause I really need to finish that one...well, I am proud to say that in the last few days, I have done 2 from Scott's album and 3 from the wedding album.
Well, I guess that is all for now...either tonight or sometime tomorrow I will make it a point to update Scott's blog, too, so keep checking his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
it's too bad that you might be missing the highland games for the first time in 2 years (and for will the 1st time is 12 years). i sure wish we had something like that close to us that we could go to once a year.
Krystin, a great strategy, I really enjoyed your wedding layouts when you posted them a while ago on SBO. Love your music on here too by the way!
Hey girl...great update and congrats again on the little growing bablet!
I want to see a photo of Scott in his kilt!! TOO CUTE!! Please share (at SBO!). :)
Post a Comment