Wednesday, August 22, 2007

okay, YOU HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!!!
I figure what I will do is just tell you how to get to it so you can read all of it compared to just parts that I could copy and paste...and since I don't know how to make it link, I just figure this is easier...

go to ebay.com
in the search bar, type in the number: 130144061675
this will take you to, by far, the funniest thing I think I have ever read in my life.

Trust me when I say, this is well worth your time to read :)
I promise!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was beyond hilarious! and her blog just keeps on being funnier! it's amazing what a little humour in your perspective can do, eh?

kelli said...

Very very funny.

Anonymous said...

this is mum.....okay, ao i tried it at work but it didn't do a thing.....got me to some pokemon sites is all.....maybe it's my 'puter at work; security and all.....

Krystin said...

mum, it's an ebay listing for pokemon cards...

Anonymous said...

mum sez..... so what's so hilarious about that????? Am I missing out on something?!?!?!?!

Krystin said...

it's the big long story that she wrote about selling them...I guess there is a possibility it is no longer showing up, but even ask KL, IT IS funny!!!

Krystin said...

nope...story is still there...and STILL FUNNY!!! :)

Laura Leavitt said...

I will check it otu for sure.........