Sunday, September 09, 2007

Well, I finally did IT!!! What is IT, you may ask...well, to start off, it is something I have been trying to do for a very long time...truth be told, I'm sure at least 3 months (but mainly in the past month).
Sadly, there is a very sneaky person in my life that has made IT very hard to get...it reminds me of a quote in the movie, Mr. Deeds by the butler guy. It goes something like this... "...I think you under estimate my sneakiness, sir." I am sure this sweet, darling little person in my life is saying this everytime I try to get IT...
IT is a picture of Scott standing on his own. That kid...I tell ya...he will stand and stand and stand...then, as soon as that camera appears, "I want the camera. I don't want to stand. I know you're trying to get a picture of me mama..."
When we were at the Highland Games last weekend, he gave me all these fantastic big teethy grins with all 7 teeth showing...and not even letting him see the camera, and trying to get him to do it again...the kid senses that camera. It actually kinda bugs...lol
So, anyways, I guess I will now show you the one (and likely only) photo I will EVER have of him standing on his own...here it is...

Dang, my kid is so cute :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know if it's the camera angle or what but his stance kinda reminds me of the grinch....only way cuter! lol!

broberts said...

so awesome!!! congrats on baby #2 again!! love ya!

Leslie said...

Yay for Scott standing!! :) My cat is the same way w/the camera. I tried taking a photo of her this morning and she took off running. My camera doesn't even make a sound! ????? Crazy cat!