So, here it is. Some pictures of my sweet boy in his halloween costume before and during the halloween party at church last night.
FYI...my plan had been to have him be a bat, but the bat costume I'd wanted was sold, so I went out with the intention of finiding something cheap (cause I ain't spend a small fortune on something he will really only wear 2 times) but cute...and here it was. $12.99.
I do apologize, but against our dark brown couches, it may be difficult to see that he does have on a pair of wings. You will be sure to notice them in some other pics :)
This one I have to say is probably my favorite picture of him from last night. I couldn't point out why, but I LOVE this picture.
This one is of him once we got home and he was playing with his treat bag...the one with all his trick or treat candies in it :)






10 comments:
those pictures say it all. there's nothing more i could say that would explain how cute his is, esp in his costume.
HA HA TOOOOO FRICKEN CUTE!!!!! I LOVE HIS CHEEKS IN THE FIRST ONE, REMINDS ME OF AVERY!!
what a handsome little man...
What a great guy this boy is. And he is growing up so fast. I have to say we should have stayed in closer contact about our little boys and how they grow. Love seeing him like this. Great costume.
Soo cute. I need to see my niece and nephews again.
okay, so you have been telling me for days now you are going to update your blog and i am still waiting. so stop being so lazy (and i can call you lazy cause you said so yourself!!) and post already!
I only said I was lazy when it came to cooking, so, blech!!! (that's me sticking my tongue out at you)...lol
I went looking through pics yesterday to see if there was anything I could add, but there wasn't...okay, I'll go get a pic of that lo right now and uplaod it.
Cute little devil ya got there!
OMGosh he is so darn cute!!
seriously cute boy there.
Post a Comment