I thought I would try to do this in seuence...since I am weird like that.
Since my last post.
We had to take Shawnessy to the vet and while we were waiting Scott sat on a totally cute kids bench. He just looked so cute sitting there.
This, now this is just hilarious.
You remember a while back I showed you a pic of Scott wearing that blue Mexican wrestling mask??? Well, he decided to put it on Aerin one day and it was just so dang cute and funny.
Friday night Scotty was sick. He threw up out of nowhere. Little did we know what this would bring to our household.
We ended up sleeping on the couch that night...I didn't want him throwing up all over my bed...I don't have spare sheets, you see.
Here is my poor sick boy.
Saturday was our niece, Bria's, sweet 16 birthday party. It was a totaly surprise and so much fun.
I went over early and Christine did my makeup (I looked hot!!! lol) and I helped set up and stuff.
We had tons of family there that we haven't seen for awhile.
I hace pics, but I didn't take my memory card, so they are on the internal memory of my camera. Sadly, I cannot find my usb cord to import them to the comp so I had to spend another $4 to get another one. It's on order, so you will have to wait to see pics until the cord gets here.
Now, although this party was for Bria, Christine had just had her birthday too so I made them each a card.
Solomon was pretty impressed overall. It apparently took Camille 3 hours to make her MOther's Day card for her Mom and it took me like half an hour to make two cards. Apparently, that is pretty impressive...lol
So, Saturday was the party.
It's kinda a tradition that whenever family is in town, we all go out for breakfast the next day. So, on Sunday we went out for breakfast to a cafe that Aubray (Will's cousin) works at. It was very nice. I didn't need to hold Aerin at all cause everyone took care of her.
Sunday night was a fun night.
Solomon got sick. And when I say sick, I mean really sick. And that was only the beginning. Cause after he starting throwing up, Aerin started throwing up. I ended up making 3 trips to the grocery store for things like gingerale, cleaning supplies, and pedialyte and gatorade.
After going to bed, my body apparently didn't want to be left out of the fun, so I was up being sick, too...plus taking care of a baby who was sick. Scott was still recovering so he slept for like 15 hrs that night...straight through.
Monday was miserable cause we were all so tired and weak. Solomon was still sick that day. Aerin and I were no longer sick sick, just tired and weak. We are all much better today, but still not 100%. However, if you wanna lose weight, I recommend the flu diet...I lost 3 lbs in 36 hrs...lol
So, to say the least, family have been warned that we were all contagious at the party.
To say the least, it has been a pretty miserable couple days.
I guess that is all for now.






1 comment:
He is so cute.
Post a Comment