This I know and have come to realize (but have yet to accept).
Well, since my last update, a few exciting things have happened I am sure. What those things are, I have no idea. And this is all because I am a bad blogger and don't tell you immediately.
I forget.
I will do my best to remember.
Last weekend was it??? Nope, two weekends ago was my SIL's, Christine, graduation ceremony. She got her Associates Degree. So, me and the kids (well, Solomon, Scott and Aerin) drove up with my MIL to Sacramento.
Scott, the funny kid that he is decided to play in the cat tent. It's a tent. It must be able to be played in, right???
This is our niece, Bria with Aerin.
Scott wanted to be a big boy and sit in his own chair for part of the ceremony...he wasn't quite strong enough to really sit well.
Group shot.
All 3 kids after the ceremony.
Well, crud. That's the end of uploaded pics. Now if I have anything else exciting to tell you, I will have to upload those pics, too.
But let's be honest. What else do I have to do with my time???
I already cleaned the kitchen. I can't fold laundry (oh, so sad) cause Aerin is sleeping in the bedroom in her bed. I could put laundry in the dryer, but that would mean pulling more out that I have no intention on folding tongiht, so, yeah, what's the point. I can always do that tomorrow. Although, I do have to make a couple birthday cards tomorrow...and wrap presents.
Anyways, as I said earlier, my kids are sleeping. Aerin in her bassinet by my bed. Scott on the couch. Where I will also be sleeping. I will actually probably bring Aerin out here too when I go to bed in case she wakes up during the night.
Now, why will I be sleeping on the couch, you may wonder. It has nothing to do with me being in trouble and being kicked out of the bed, fyi. Will is actually working tonight, so that is so not the reason. So, why would I give up my comfy bed for the couch???
Cause my poor little boy has been throwing up tonight. He threw-up on the floor a couple hours ago, then after a bath, fell asleep on the couch. Woke up and threw up on the couch. Being as it is leather, I'm not too concerned. It was a much easier clean-up than the floor. So, since I don't feel like changing sheets in the middle of the night (on a bed that i don't have spare sheets for...I know, we're lame), I opted to keep him on the couch with a bucket next to him, and me on the next couch to jump up and save the day (okay, night) like any SuperMom would.
It is so sad to see him sick like this. I know how miserable it is to be sick to the stomach, and to see a poor little kid, who has no idea what his body is doing to him, is just so sad. I cry when I am sick like that, and it pains me to hear my little boy crying through it.
But, you know, that's part of the job. We should feel sad for them.
Well, I guess that is all for now.
Keep a little prayer in your heart for my sick little boy.
I will update again very soon. I promise.






1 comment:
poor scottie. hope it's only a 24 hr bug andhe'll feel better soon. mady is a quiet pucker. she can be done sometimes and ididn't even know she threw up until i can smell it! and as always, love the pix!
Post a Comment