Thursday, October 23, 2008

So, goodness. What is going on in the life of Krystin???
I gotta say, I do love having a "Live Traffic Feed" on my blog. It really lets me know that even though I uber-suck at updating, I still have people who check on me...so, really, it does make me want to be better at blogging.
I just have yet to be better.
I must be like Nikki.
I mean, really, how many days has she ever missed blogging since she started her blog.
A whole lot less than me, I can tell ya.
I have been spending a lot of time doing blankets. I just finished another 2 tonight, was hoping for 3, but I forgot to get a certain colour of thread. Okay, that's a lie. I was hoping for the last 5, but I forgot to get 3 certain colours of thread...lol
Oops, my bad.
Random Question: Have you ever eaten something and afterwards realized you have what feels like a waxy coating on the inside of your mouth??? (Not so pleasant, I assure you.)
Well, if you ever feel the need to have a waxy coating feeling in your mouth, eat the no name brand of Captain Crunch Berries cereal. I don't actually know if that is what it's called, but I'm sure you're all smart enough to find it in the grocery store if you really wanted to...lol
I am uber-hungry right now and just don't want to make anything...and, so, yeah. This is what I got.
How can kids eat this crap??? It's totally McNasty. The only reason we have it is cause Solomon loves it and it's about all he will eat.
I am sure Scott would love it if I would let him eat it, but since I don't, he doesn't know that he would probably love it...and I will keep it that way as long as I possibly can.
Well, Scott now says "Cookie", as well. Let's add one more word to his list of, like, less than 10 words, I am sure. It takes way too much brain power at this time of night to actually sit and think of the words he says.
I sure do love my boy and I love hearing him chatter away...even though it makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
Aerin is eating cheerios and crackers now, too. I was way scared to give them to her since she has, like, NO teeth to speak of to chew them with...but, she is a much better eater than Scott was with that kinda stuff and she does great. I mean, just look at this kid. She's a pro.

Scott is such a good big brother. He loves sharing with Aerin and he just loves her so much.
In this picture, well, he decided to share his toys with her...and she appears to be very grateful, to say the least.

Scott is such a goof. Well, I don't even need to explain, let's just say he has grown and some things he just doens't fit into as well as he used to...lol
But I will let you be the one to tell him that, cause he won't listen to me.

FYI: She totally is not the only one in there. I love how she is looking at him in this pic, too. To me, it totally says, "I love you, Big Brother."

Scott is going through a silly phase right now where he loves wearing our shoes. It's so funny...cause, obviously, they are huge on him.

Aerin is crawling now. She is so gosh-darn cute. She has been trying for a while now, and finally started getting the hang of it last week. I will try posting a couple of videos later on...or maybe I will try now. I don't know.
And this one, well, it's about a minute, and the first little bit is just whatever, but just wait and keep watching. Trust me, it's worth it. It's super cute.

Scottie is such a good little helper. He helped us the other day to carry in groceries...he is just such a good boy.

My little Blue Eyed Beauty.

Scott has taken quite a liking to books and I think it is so cute to see the concentration in his face as he is "reading" his books. His current favourites are "The Christmas Star" and "My First Truck Board Book" (or something like that). The Christmas Star is about a little lamb named Star who is to be in a Christmas pageant. Well, here he is reading it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... my first chocolate cookie. My brother sure loves me to have given me this.
PEEK-A-BOO!!! I see you!!!

3 comments:

Wren said...

Ok, Scott and Aerin are such cute babies. I can't believe that Aerin is already sitting and crawling. I love the videos and the pic. of Scott and Aerin in the bouncer thing.

Michelle Denault said...

you got me...i was here like 3 times and didn't comment. not much to say just the same as usual...love all the pictures, think your kids are oh so adorbale, can't believe aerin is crawling...i look forward to kian doing that in another month or so...or will he be a scooter like his big sister?!?! :)

broberts said...

when aerin was born i thought that she looked a lot like scott did...but they sure are different little people now, aren't they?! they look like so much fun!