So, I would like to post this to help my friend.
She makes tutu sets that she is selling on Etsy.com and they are absolutely adorable.
Her husband is also PD and this is a home business of hers.
I thought I would let you all know about her shop so if you are wondering at this crazy time of Halloween approaching and have no clue what your little princess could be, her tutu sets really are wonderful.
She does them custom size, so you have no worries on whether or not it will fit or if she has one in stock.
This is the link to her store.
Well, I cannot get it to be a clickable link, so if you are at all interested in seeing what she has (and possibly purchasing), then please copy and paste this link in your browser window.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6150030
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I your blog looks so cute. I hope you and your cute family are doing good and that you are feeling better. Your blog is so much easier to read now.
Post a Comment