Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY REMEMBERANCE DAY.
We are so blessed to have our freedoms. Let's enjoy them. Let's remember those who have fought (and are fighting) for us to keep those blessed freedoms.

Oh, I love this time of year.
The leaves on the ground. The crisp air. A feeling of peace being outside in the most beautiful weather.
I love autumn. It is by far my favourite season.
I love everything about it.
I always have good intentions to take fall pics of the family and it never happens...and that kinda bugs.
Well, onto other stuff.
What is new???
We got the kid's passports done...YAH!!! They only took a week to get them. That is fantastic. Now we will have no problems at all getting onto flights up to Canada like last time.
Carpet cleaners are coming first thing inthe morning, so I am currently sitting in am apt. that looks like I am moving cause I had to move it all around.
I do so love having clean carpets.
I don't really have tons to say today, but I do want to say I love my family and I am so lucky to have them.
My husband is a good man. I am lucky to have him...but he's just a little bit luckier to have me...lol
He came home this weekend with a dozen long stemmed red roses for me. That was a beautiful way to start the day.
They smell so sweet and I smell them multiple times a day. I just love having them on the table.
Thanks, Honey.
I would post pics, but I haven't uplaoded pics yet (And since I REALLY should be in bed, I'm not uploading them right now). Sorry. But, hey, it's not like you've never seen red roses before...lol
Oh, and some other happy news, we got a new dishwasher today.
It is so quiet.
I had no idea how much quieter a dishwasher from the year 2008 would run compared to a dishwasher from 1987. Dude, I'm not much older than that dishwasher was...lol
I shoulda also informed maintenance that our stove/oven combo is also from 1987, but I don't think he woulda given me a new one...cause this sucker just won't die...lol
Well, I'm starting to get weird cause I am sleepy.
I will write again soon.

1 comment:

broberts said...

there really are so many blessings in this life!!! congrats on the dishwasher....we just got one before thanksgiving and it is definitely one of the biggest temporal blessings in my life....i've been handwashing dishes since we got married. and ...wow...it is so much easier to keep my kitchen clean!