Okay, so I happened upon this blog tonight and I had many a good laughs.
In fact, I am suspicion that the writer of this blog is a good friend of mine.
And that friend would be...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NIKKI!!!
Seriously, girl, if I didn't know any better I would say you wrote this.
It just reminds me of you and the way you type.
Now, being totally honest here, I don't REALLY think this is compliments of Nikki, but if it were, I would so not be surprised.
Nikki has this uncanny ability to just make me laugh. Her writing is so funny and the way she expresses things just cracks me up...and I know she makes so many others laugh, too.
Anyways, I am sure that many of you will appreciate the humour from this blog which I am sure to link on my blog so I can visit it often for a good laugh.
SO, if you want a good laugh (and a glimpse into the life of a typical Mormon), please feel free to read this blog. It is well worth the read.
And I promise...you will laugh.
http://whatmormonslike.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I keep trying to leave comments and it never lets me. But I love this site! It's not me, but possibly a long lost sister. ;)
Post a Comment