Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So, it has finally happened.
My baby girl, at 8.5 months old has finally cut her first two teeth...in the same day.
I have been looking and watching for a long time, and we went to the park today, I was feeding her snacks and there they were. I didn't even see them this morning.
I was so excited I actually called Will from the park.
I don't think he was quite as excited as I was.
My Mum was.
Well, she was more like, "It's about time." LOL
Scott was almost 7 months old, I think, when he got his first teeth, so, yeah, I was kinda wondering when she would get hers.
I think she took it like a trooper.
She has had a few rough nights lately, but nothing really worse than normal.
I figure she is so used to being toughened up by her big brother than a couple sharp teeth pusing their way through her skin is child's play. :)
But I tell ya, those teethies are cute.
My girly is growing up.
Did I ever tell you how protective Scott is of his sister??? When she had pink eye, we had to hold her down to put in the eye drops and he stood there yelling at us becuase she was crying.
He sure does love her.
He crawls around on the floor with her...he's taught her how to eat dog food...he shares his toys...he is always trying to crawl into her pack 'n play with her, and if he is not lucky enough to be let in with her, he plays with her through the mesh.
He is just too funny.
I sure am blessed.
Well, I am gonna go clean up now, then tomorrow I have to make 2 batches of nanaimo bars, 4 dozen cookies, pack, go to Jenn's and deliver some nanaimo bars...busy busy.
We (me and the kids) are going up to Concord for Thanksgiving to Will's Uncle and Aunt's house, then spending a few days with my SIL by Sacramento. Should be a fun while away.
Talk to you all again when I get back.

2 comments:

broberts said...

she is a trooper. kaedance got her 1st 2 within a week when she was 9 months and when each of those cute teethies came through it was HELL!!! so...good for her and lucky mama! my kid is getting tougher though....she got her 4 mollars without any problem...they were just there all of a sudden. i can't believe your girl is so old already....she's so cute!

Michelle Denault said...

yeah for aerin. just at thanksgiving dinner we noticed kian's two bottom teeth were showing but today grandma felt and now one has popped through. and he was so good about it...just like mady was. we didn't even know it was going on...he wasn't cranky or anything!! we're still waiting for him to sit up on his own, hold his own cup, crawl/scoot....but i don't want him to grow up too fast!!