Friday, December 12, 2008

First things first, I updated Scott's blog which is his 2nd Birthday post, so please go to his blog and look at that post.
It is lots of fun.
As for the rest of news...
Not a whole lot going on here. Scott did have his 2nd birthday on Dec. 6. My cousin Brittany also had her baby girl that same day. Truth be told, she barely made it onto Scott's birthday. 1 minute earlier, and she woulda been too early. She was born at 1am MST, which is 12am PST. So, she barely made Scott's birthday...lol
So, on his birthay we drove up to Elk Grove to stay at my SIL's house for the night. She was hosting a family Christmas Party the next day and we decided to celebrate Scott's birthday the same time since the whole family would be there.
It was a lot of fun.
I got a pair of chandelier earrings that I wanted. I must say, though, they are much bigger than I had thought they would be. I saw them online and just knew I had to have them, but they are so big, I don't know if I can wear them anywhere...lol
So, I got the earrings and a gift cert. to Outback Steakhouse as well as 2 movie tickets.
The cool thing is, that is a date right there for me and Will...and it is mostly free. We could actually pay a babysitter with the money we will save from the date...lol
Will got (and I am not kidding when I say this) ownership of a 12" x 12" piece of land in Scotland.
I am so not kidding.
We officially own land in Scotland.
The land is on the historic Scottish Island of Sanday and it is part of the Kingsdale Estate. He has the land, plus he has access to the river nearby.
So, yeah, how cool is that???
Anyhoo, it was a blast.
Scott's cake turned out awesome.
It was a dragon.

Aerin and Scott both wore their Christmas outfits.
Scott's shirt said "Dear Santa, I really tried this year...Honest." and Aerin's said "Silent Night, Yeah Right."


So, yeah, the party was a lot of fun.
This is Aerin on one of her toys that she got for Christmas from Grandma G.

Once we were home it was time to play with all the toys...after sleeping, of course.
Both Scott and Aerin love playing with the trucks. He shares with her and they just play with each other's toys...who cares, really.



Well, I guess that is all for now.

4 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

is that scott sleeping in the truck box cause if it is, holy dang, that's a huge truck!! who's the guy and girl the kids are with?awesome cake!! ummm, i think i touched base on everything. oh wait, it's about time you updated scott's blog and may i make a suggestion not to create one for aerin since you will never update it!!! :)

Krystin said...

lol...that's why I have never made one for Aerin :)
Aerin is with Will's Uncle Michael and his cousin, Aubray.

Krystin said...

Oh, yeah, and no he wasn't sleeping in the box, he was just laying in it...but he is the same length as the truck, basically.

Wren said...

I love what Aerin's shirt says. I love the pic. of Scott in the truck box, it's too cute. So, when are you gonna go to Scotland and see the land?