Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some happy things.

Scott has decided to start singing now. It is so cute.
He loves playing with Aerin's glowworm and making the songs play over and over and over. Not yesterday, but the day before, so Monday, I guess, he started singing with the songs. It was so cute.
He's just so sweet.

He is doing FANTASTIC with potty-training.
I was getting really frustrated for awhile cause he just didn't seem to catch on to going #2 on the toilet. He had #1 down-pat, but just wasn't getting it for the other one.
So, after some thought I remembered that he did really well with a potty chart and getting stars drawn on it every time he went to the toilet. So I decided to do another potty chart.
So, we went to the store, got extra special treats (for going to the potty) and put the potty chart on the front of the fridge. We did that 8 days ago...he now has 9 stars...he has had a couple of accidents, but that is to be expected.
Anyways, I am super-dooper proud of him. He is doing awesome.

He does thumbs-up now, too. I taught him that...lol (I'm so proud.)
When he goes #2 on the toilet, I would give him a thumbs-up and now he does it all the time...so cute.

Scott has decided he likes sleeping in Solomon's bed. So, we have decided that when the lease runs up here (in about 6 months), we are leaving here and going to rent a house...at least a 3 bdrm. When we do that, we will move Scott into the bottom bunk, and move Aerin into the toddler bed...exciting times, I tell ya.

And my sweet Aerin.
Well, you know how I was saying that she took her first unasisted step a few days ago (I did say that in the last post, right???) Well, if I didn't, I just did.
Anyways, she took 3 steps yesterday from the one couch to the other.
It was so awesome.

Aerin loves clapping her hands. We were watching Ugly Betty last Thursday night and it had the most ridiculous ending (but it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing.) Anyways, in the show, the audience of a model show was clapping, and then Aerin started clapping...and she won't stop...she thinks it's hilarious...so do I.

So, yeah, that is our happiness for now.

Oh, yeah, and I am busy planning away her 1st birthday party.

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Wow they are growning up so fast. Moving in 6 months - that means pack and unpacking - yuk. lol good luck with it all and the bday party. btw you've tagged! http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com/