Tagged By Chance
I was tagged by chance (Thanks Kimmarie)
Two Names you go by
1. Mum
2. Bunny (or Bunnylicious, or Bunny Bun Bun Bun)...lol
Two things you are wearing right now
1. Edmonton Oilers T-Shirt (GO OILERS!!!)
2. My favourite pair of dark blue jeans.
Two of your favorite things to do
1. Baking (Never thought I would say that).
2. Biking (and as soon as I get that bike trailer, we'll be hitting the trails).
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. A house.
2. An endless supply of chocolate.
3. I'm adding a third...to be on "What Not to Wear". I would basically die to be on that show...lol
Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Simon.
2. Nytz. (She was the first pet I bought myself).
Two things you did last night
1. Watched an uber-lame free OnDemand movie. It was so lame, I stopped watching it.
2. Cleaned (like I do every night).
Two things you have eaten today
1. One slice of orange.
2. Cheese string.
Two people you last talked to (I assume you mean on the phone...)
1. Mum.
2. Kari-Lynn.
Two Places You have been in the past year
1. Edmonton, Canada.
2. Everywhere in between Edmonton and Fresno. (We covered a lot of area).
Two favorite beverages
1. Hot chocolate.
2. Apple cider.
People who are tagged:
Brittany
Radelle
Laura
Michelle
Kari-Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
ahhh...something to add to my list of "to blog"!!!! thanks a lot! so...i totally forgot about simon...is that cat still kickin?!
Oh, gads, no...he died eons ago. I miss that kitty :)
no one ever told me!!!! i liked that cat too! haha...now that i think about it i remember you guys telling me that he was like 10 or 13 or something...and that was when you were all living at home.
Yeah, I was talking to my Mum about it today and she told me he died either the night of Aug. 13 or early morning Aug. 14/1999. But, yeah, he was like 13 or something...he was super old.
oops...okay, that was actually Krystin, but I am creating a blog for Aerin (I know, what am I thinking) and apparently she is still signed in...lol
he died on aubryn's birthday? i don't remember that!
Post a Comment