Friday, April 03, 2009

Don't you just love my new BLING???

lol

Okay, so for Christmas for the kid's stockings, I got them each their own special bubble bath...Scottie got SpongeBob and Aerin got Disney Princess bubble bath. Each bottle came with a special water squeeze toy.
Well, I got uber-grossed out by all the moldy goodness that develops in bath toys that I have never let them play with either of these toys in the tub.
In fact, truth be told, I never...
oh gosh dang it...it all erased.
Now I gotta rethink and retype all that I had written...and it was so clever and witty...I don't think I can do it.
Okay, I'm just gonna sum it up...
Basically, I never took the toys out of the packaging...that was cleverly inserted in a hollow part of the bottle. Well, really, the bottle just had a hole in the middle of it where the toy was.
Anyways...Aerin's toy has stayed there...away from all mold goodness...til tonight when Scott decided to unwrap it.
For what it's worth, it did take him 3 months to do this...so, for that I am impressed.
Anyways, so the toy is unwrapped and I decided to try it on.
Well, it fits my ring finger perfectly.
And in case you are wondering why I have it in place of my actual wedding ring set...well, I take my rings off to put lotion on the kids after bathtime...and then I have to let the lotion set into my skin before I put my rings back on so I don't get lotion on my rings...I have issues, I know...I have come to accept that...Scott had put the ring on the table...and I sat down to mess around on the computer...therefore (big breath cause I have yet to put a period anywhere in this sentence)...I have not put my wedding rings back on.
Please, Mrs. Kesanko, don't read my blog...you would be so ashamed of my sentences. Mrs. K was my most favouritest English teacher ever (gr. 9, I think...or maybe it was 8...maybe it was both...I dunno)
lol
You know, I remember when I first started my blog, I was always writing in a ery witty manner that always made my friend JannaBanana laugh...and I feel that this posting here is a reminder if that.
Anyways, so the bling...
You wanna see it???
Cause it is hot...and I am willing to bet that some celebrity has a rock this big on her finger...only it's the real deal. Not some silly Arial ring..although, I would pay the big bucks to see this particular ring on some celebrity Mom's finger as she walks down the street of Rodeo Drive...lol

3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

i am so jealous of your bling...or i should say Aerin's bling!! :)

broberts said...

that is one big rock:)

Laura Leavitt said...

I love your new blog....I love reading your post...you are so funny.