I know I talked about our new bike trailer either in my last post or the one before...and I do believe I even promised to take a pic of it...well, all my pics have my kids in the trailer, but I imagine no one will complain about seeing my cute kids in the trailer...cause they aren't gonna make the trailer any less cute, right???
This first pic was taken on Tuesday. It was the day of our first bike ride. Will, the kids and I went for 14.5 mi. roundtrip. It was such a beautiful day and such a fun ride. The kids really seemed to enjoy it. Aerin took a really long nap and Scott just kinda hung out. On the ride we stopped a bike shop that we go to sometimes and we picked them up helmets...they are so cute. I will show you a pic of that later. Oh, yeah, and in case you are wondering, I pulled the kids on my bike the whole ride. I am woman, hear me ROAR!!! lol
In this next pic, Scott is tickling Aerin in the stroller. We had just gotten it and I was trying to set it up for the first time, and it took me forever cause the kids wanted to play in it, which I was trying to set it up.
Last night I decided to take a quick run over to the grocery store for some milk and a couple other things and decided to take the trailer, converted into the stroller. It was a little over an hour til bedtime, so I decided to put the kids in pj's just in case they fell asleep.
Good planning on my part, I guess.
Ang this one was taken today just before our bike ride. Today's ride was approx. 9 mi. roundtrip.
Whoever would have thought that bike helmets could be this dang cute??? Aerin's has bubbles on it, and Scott's has pirates.
You know, I've been having a really hard time with doing exercising, but I've been doing really well with eating better...but since getting this trailer, I am really enjoying using it...and I am loving the trails. It's just great. I am so glad we were finally able to get it.
Oh, yeah, before I let you go...I wanted to show you (yes, I am that lame to have taken a pic) of the beautiful salad I make myself nearly daily. It is so yummy and it looked so pretty I just had to take a pic...lol
Will even told me it looked like a salad from a magazine.
Well, off to update Scott's and Aerin's blogs again.






1 comment:
such cute helmets you got for the kids. mady has a helmet that we bought along with the bike trailer over a year ago so i guess it's about time we got kian one too. the stroller didn't look too comfortable for the kids when they had fallen asleep in it but one thing i learned from having kids is that they can sleep anywhere in any position!!
that salad does look super yummy. my daily salad doesn't look nearly that delicious. you have to tell me what you put in it to make it so i can enjoy one as yummylicious as that one!
Post a Comment