Friday, April 17, 2009

YIKEEEEES!!!
It's been 2 weeks already???
Goodness gracious me, where does the time go???

Well, since I can barely remember yesterday, I will have to consult my photo folder in order to remember the last 2 weeks.

Ahhhhhhhhh, me thinks that Easter will be a good place to start. So, last Saturday night was a busy night. It was the night the Easter Bunny came to our house, as well as the night before lunch at Will's Aunt Shelly's house. I decided I was going to make a flower fruit basket...and I felt that once the kids were in bed, that would be the best time to get it prepped. Basically, I had to cut out flowers from watermelon and pineapple, make melon balls from honeydew and melon, and wash strawberries and grapes...then put them all in the fridge to assemble the next morning.
Scott decided to be a little booger and not go to bed...I couldn't keep him in there for the life of me, so I let him sit on the couch and watch Spongebob. That kid LOVES Spobgebob...and it's not like I ever put it on for him to watch it. Solomon has only watched it a handful of times while over here, but that handful of times was aparently enough times to addict Scott. I can't even walk by Spongbob crocs without Scott having a fit about wanting them...and, no, I have not bought them.
But his life, basically revolves around "Bob".
Anyways, Sat. night, I couldn't have him running around me and bugging me, so I sat him on the couch, put on Spongebob and let him bed.
This is what I found a little while later...

Isn't he just so sweet???
I sure love that little guy.
Now as for the flower fruit basket...oh, my, it sure looked yummy...and pretty. I got so many compliments on it when I walked in with it.


Oh, yes, and I must not forget this part of the day...I was violated by a horse...lol
I was standing holding Aerin, I think with the horses...maybe it was Scott...I dunno. Either way, I was showing Scott (I think) how to hold his hand out for the horse to smell...which the horse did. Then he kinda nibbled on my hand. No biggie. Then he went for my chest...and he got it. Well, I didn't want my pretty new shirt to rip in the teeth of this horse, so I didn't pull, but eventually did get free...lol
Yeah, gotta love a horse slobbery shirt...oh, the memories of Easter lunch...lol
Here is a picture of my boy and girl in their Easter outfits.


Well, to be honest, I have a really hard time believe that is all that has gone on in our lives for the past 2 weeks, but I really can't think of anything else...that's gonna make updating Scott's and Aerin's blogs a little tougher...but I will prevail.
Tomorrow is Christine's Bridal Shower, so I have to make a card for her tonight.
Oh, I should also like to mention that the other day I decided to try on my bridesmaid dress to show Will (since he has yet to see it) and it is a little too big...YAH!!!
The weight loss thing has been a little rough as of lately, kinda slacking...but I did workout last night and I will be again tonight.
This is a pic of the card that I made for my friend's birthday, which was yesterday.
My first time doing any scrapping anything in a really long time.

3 comments:

broberts said...

amazing flower basket!!! LOVE it! sounds like a great easter and such. LOVE the pic of aerin with her little dress!!! so sweet!

Heather said...

That flower arrangement looks positivley yummy! I wonder if there is a programe for equine sexual offenders?

Michelle Denault said...

i was just about to mention that it's almost been two weeks again since this post so you should update but then i saw i never left a comment in the past 2 weeks either. i was sure i had. i love the creativity you put into your homemeade cards. if i had your talent, i would never buy a card. i love the pic of aerin on the rocks in her dress looking sideways at the camera, she looks so grown up. scott looks so handsome just chilling leaned up against the fence, like he has no cares in the world. i can't wait to see you guys in aug. so now that i have done my part it's time for a new post!