Well, I have not quite reached my weight loss goal, but for certain reasons, I have decided that I will not continue with my weight loss goal.
Some of you already know why I would make this decision, some of you will probably guess, and some of you may have no clue why...lol
Don't worry, for those who may have no clue, I will let you all know in a little while.
Anyways, being as I have decided to stop, I decided that today would be the day to do my measurements.
Here are my starting measurements.
Starting Weight: 177.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 160.0 lbs
Bust: 38 1/4"
Bicep: 12"
Just below bust (bra band area): 30 1/2"
Waist: 32"
Belly: 40"
Hips: 45"
Thigh: 26"
Calf" 16 1/4"
Bridesmaid Dress Size: 10 (Question is, will I have to get it altered in order to fit me better when I reach my goal weight???)
And my new measurements.
Finishing Weight: 163 (-14lbs...3 lbs from goal weight)
Bust: 36 1/2" (-2"..the other nice thing here, is that I have gone from an F cup to a DD cup...and the DD is starting to fit a little big)
Bicep: 12" (same)
Just below bust (bra band area): 30 1/2" (same)
Waist: 30 1/2" (-1.5")
Belly: 38" (-2")
Hips: 42" (-3")
Thigh: 23 1/2" (-2.5")
Calf: 15 1/2" (-3/4")
Bridesmaid Dress Size: 8.
The sad thing about the dress size thing, is that now it is too close to the wedding to get it altered, so I have to deal with it being big...lol
So, there ya have it...those are my results for the past 2 1/2 months.
Not too shabby, if you ask me.
I would also like to add that 163 is 17 lbs below my weight when I got married, and 18 lbs below my weight when I got pregnant with Scott...20 lbs less than when I got pregnant with Aerin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
way to go kristen! that is awesome! Hmmm why would you stop? ;)
Yay! I'm proud of you! Sounds like a little baby bunting has come along and put the brakes on the plans, am I right?
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRSTLY on what im assuming is baby news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and secondly on amazing progress weight wise!!! please do a post on what you did, id love to lose 10lbs once and for all!!!!!!!
I think your secret is out!!!! :) Congrats on the weight loss.
wowsers! great job!
that`s awesome...and what`s 3 lbs!!! if i were you i`d say you reached your goal weight...and i`m def think the secret is out...well, i have to say i`ve just been waiting for the announcement for a couple reasons...1) i`m just amazed you made it this long..haha, and 2) you sisters tend to do things really close together for some reason!!! super excited for yeah!!!
Post a Comment