Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Snacktime

This is the greatest idea EVER, Radelle.
I saw this on Radelle's blog or facebook or somewhere that Radelle posts and I remember thinking what a great idea it was. So, today, I decided to try it. You shoulda seen the look on Scott's and Aerin's faces when they saw it for snack time. We may do this more often.
All it is is a muffin pan filled with different snack items...grapes, bananas, apples and muffin. If I had been thinking, I woulda added cheese, too. I guess there is always next time :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute idea...but it looks like you are gonna haveta start feeding that little one; she looks like a little biafaran!!! take a look at dem bones!!!

Krystin said...

lol...I never even noticed that...she does look a little underfed, doesn't she???
FYI: That kid can pack the food down...I actually do feed her.

Nikki said...

I've always thought this was a brilliant way to feed little ones. Have you seen the lunch ones. Love!

http://momto2busyboys.blogspot.com/2008/07/monday-muffin-tin-lunch.html