I am so lame.
I know I have been busy with moving and vacations and all, but let's be honest, there have been lots of times I have been home and sitting watching Imagination Movers or Cars for the 400th time with the kids...and, well, I coulda been on the computer instead, off facebook and on blogger...lol
Well, what's done is done and here is an update.
My last July update told you that my SIL got married...well, I don't have tons of pics, but here are a couple.
These are all the girls.
Me and my Babyta.
Me and my Scottie-Dog dancing.
And the rest of my good-looing family.
We left to come back home on Sunday and on Monday, turned around, and drove to Las Vegas. Mum, Laurenne, Aubryn and Aunt Madeleine arranged to meet us there for a couple of days. It was really nice to see family again. It sucks not seeing them often.
We drove through Death Valley and got to see the World's Tallest Thermometer..I know, we are so luck. Not everybody gets to see that...lol
We stayed at The Stratosphere way on the one end of the strip. Will was sick the whole trip, so he spent most of his time in bed...that sucked. We walked the strip, watched the Pirate Show, saw on of the Top 3 nicest bathrooms, and got yelled at by some lady who thought her life was so special that it did not deserve to be disrupted. I so wanted to just punch her and really disrupt her life...lol
I just told her "Whatever" and kept going...lol
This is at the buffet, PLATE, where we are all our meals. Scottie was very proud of his stacking abilities.
Scott and Aerin went with Mum, Laurenne and Aunt Madeleine to the MGM Grand to see the lions. Scott seemed to think they were pretty cool. Aerin couldn't have cared less...she slept the whole time. Will, Solomon and I had to go back to the hotel room to pack up, so we didn't get to see the lions.
I did sent Laurenne with the camera and she got some really good pics.
So, that was our July.






1 comment:
So now we'll have to wait til Nov. to hear about your Aug.?!?! :)
You looked pretty darn hot in your bridesmaid dress at the wedding dancing with scottie and with babyta. I loved Vegas when I went. Too bad you missed the lions but at least you got to see the water show at the Bellagio. That was one of the best parts when I went, I thought!!
Post a Comment