I updated Scott's and Aerin's blogs...crud, it had been forever since Scottie's was udpated...oops, my bad.
Hmmmmmmmmm...I gotta admit. I got nothing. Now that I have updated their blogs, I got nothing to post here...LAME!!!
Think. Think. Think. Maybe I should try to do this when I am not on the phone, then I could really think about anything I may have to say.
Oh, I do have something to blog here. Kari-Lynn asked me awhile back to post pics of our house, so I did take pics of the inside of the house...still haven't taken a pic of the outside, so I will add that one later, but I will post the inside pics.
Kitchen.
Dining Room.
Aerin is in the bottom bed, and the top is the spare.
Scottie's bed.
Living Room.
Master bedroom.
Master bath area.
We also have a third bedroom (Solomon's) and I have no idea why I don't have a pic of it, but I don't...and right now it's a totaly disaster, so I won't be taking a pic of it tonight...lol. When Collin (our nephew) was over around Halloween time, he broke Solomon's bed. So, Chris, my bro-in-law tried to fix it, but that didn't work, so we have to do some moving around of beds. We have to take Scott's bed and put it into Solomon's roo, then take the top bunk and bring it down for Scott...so, really, by this weekend, these pics will not REALLY reflect what the bedrooms look like, but if I were to be completely honest, these pics show clean bedrooms, and, well, they aren't so clean right now...sooooooooooooo, not really a true reflection of our house right now...lol.
So, there you go. This is home...and we love it here.






5 comments:
i kinda chuckled to myself when you wrote that you should try to do this when you are not on the phone. cause seriously, when aren't you on the phone!!! :)
very nice house.
nice house.
HA I can't blog when I am on the phone either. Your house looks so nice! Lots of work owning a home, it never ends.
looks pretty cozy!
Good for you!!!
Nice set up...where will baby go?
Post a Comment