Oh, gosh. I LOVE Halloween.
I love choosing costumes, getting the kids dressed up and I LOVE the act of Trick-or-Treating.
I must admit that I loved all the candy a little too much this year...it doesn't help that Baby Liam wants chocolate.
This year we had a littler pirat, a witch and, unofficially, a pumpkin :)
My SIL, Rebecca, has a pic of my belly with a pumpkin sticker and a sticker that said "Trick or Treat"...that was, obviously, Liam's costume...as soon as she posts the pic on facebook, I will thief it and post it here.
And here is a pic of my pirate and my witch.
We also had a Halloween BBQ/Party that day. It was basically a party to have family over to see our house we moved into back at the end of summer.
It was so much fun. I LOVED baking for it. My favourite baking blog is www.bakerella.com You must go see this blog...she rocks. I used a couple of her ideas for the party.
I made spiderweb cupcakes (spider cookies on her blog) and pumpkin tarts (pumpkin bites on her blog).
I as up til 1am Halloween morning doing all the food prep and I loved every minute of it :)
I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.






4 comments:
awww. your kids are too cute. it's funny how they don't look a bit like one another. and again, those treats look awesome. i guess i got mum's sense of humour and you got her culinary talents.
HOLY DANG, DEM LOOKS GOOD!!! AND THE KIDS DON'T LOOK HALF BAD, EITHER!!! THAT LITTLE SCOTTIE IS WAY TOO HANDSOME FOR HIS OWN GOOD, AND AERIN DOES A PRETTY DANG GOOD JOB OF LOOKING COMPLETELY INNOCENT AS SHE STALKS THE REFRIDGERATOR!!!
looks like and AWESOME halloween at the Kahle home! as if the candy wasn't enough you had to go backer;s crazy!!! YUMMO! and thanks for updating!
Who doesn't love Halloween....being able to dress so silly with no judgment, getting free candy and making freaky looking food, which yours looks totally yummy by the way!!
Post a Comment