Monday, November 20, 2006

anything to update you on???
you know, there is actually not a whole lot going on right now...we are, like I said last post, moving on Saturday to our new place...I am SUPER excited about that :)
the weather here has been so miserable, let me tell ya ;) nothing but fog in the mornings, fog at night, and maybe some 60-80 f weather (with sun) during the day (but that's a maybe, not a guarantee)...that would be the approximate equivelant of 16 to 27 c (for all you Canuckers who read my blog)...
fyi, no sun today :)
life is so rough...
I am looking at a couple of the most adorable puppies right now...they are a dark charcoal kinda colour, and I have no idea the breed...but they are so cute...I am, of course, over at my mil's using the comp and she is the president of an animal rescue group here in town, so they are some rescue puppies looking for homes...it makes my heart melt...there's a little golden one at my feet too...wither a yellow lab or golden retriever mix...also so cute :)
my due date is next monday...so 1 week from today...I am crazy excited about that too...it's weird to think sometimes that I am going to be a mummy soon :) how great is that??? I can hardly wait to hold him and kiss him and teach him so much stuff...I wanna play with train sets with him, and throw a football with him...I am just so looking forward to having him with us...and yes, I am aware that my step-son will be all goo-goo ga-ga over him and never wanna stop touching his face and holding him just like he was with Madisyn (my niece)...Camille, I am sure will be the same way...they are both very excited to have a new baby brother...
and I am, of course, so excited to start our own family that will be added to his existing family...
well, I guess that is all for now...I have stuff to do today (I would like to get to the gym to get some contractions going, but maybe I should wait til we are moved...lol)...
well, talk to you all soon :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you give one of those puppies a home if they're so cute. Love ya.

Michelle Denault said...

i'm not one to complain and i appreciate the one photo you took of yourself but are you going to get prego pictures taken by will before it's too late?!?! i may only being speaking for myself but i for one would like to see more and different angles and all that.

Anonymous said...

Geez man, you need to update. Love ya.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wishing you the best!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE, Krystin. This is 9 days later. Love ya and miss ya.

Anonymous said...

Update Krystin. Love ya and miss ya.

Laura Leavitt said...

I am getting really excited about your baby. Let me know when your little boy gets here.

Laura Leavitt said...

I am getting excited for you rbaby boy to come. Let me know when he arrives.