Friday, November 03, 2006

I need your help...
here are two pictures of two different plaid patterns...
we are going to order for baby Scott for christmas a baby kilt...now, I do not know which plaid to choose...unfortunately, I am unable to choose the family plaid, Guthrie, since it is not available, so I would like to choose a universal tartan...
the choices are:

Black Watch
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Loch Ness
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
please let me know which you like the best :)

13 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

between those two, i like black watch better!!

Nikki said...

Loch ness all the way...

Anonymous said...

i like the first one
Bria

Tonikka said...

HEY its tonikka i like the loch ness one too.....

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I prefer black watch! :)

Anonymous said...

Loch Ness, that would be the one for me. I have seen it on a boy and it looks so great. Let us know what you have chosen.

Heather said...

I like loch ness

Anonymous said...

I prefer black watch

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss K...
I like lochness...
How ya doing?? shoot me a quick email one of these days...or let me know whens a good time to csll you...also i need ur phone number again..just incase..
Hope ur well...
~banana

Anonymous said...

So, which did you pick? I'm voting twice. I like the black watch. Love ya.

Michelle Denault said...

don't ya thik it's time for a new post?? not that i'll read it anyway...i'm mad at you right now for asking for my opinion about the two patterns then choosing the opposite of what i chose!! :)

Nicole said...

I am so sorry to be so late on this! I love the Loch Ness!!

Krystin said...

fyi, MK, I'm mad at you for now calling me back yesterday like you said you would...so, now if I was considering Black Watch, I'm not anymore...lol
and Will likes BW better anyways, so now I have an even tougher choice...maybe I'll just buy both :)