fan-freaking-tastic!!!
is about the only word I can use to describe the concert last night...we had so much fun...
I got lots of pics and lots of video footage...I was unable to get them on the comp today cause my bro-in-law was on the comp so I couldn't get them onto a disc, but I will put them on disc tonight and hopefully figure out the video host thing like Kari-Lynn did and post some pics and video...
tomorrow night is the Falcons game, so that should be way fun!!!
overall, life is good...
we had no trick-or-treaters at our house...strange, really, when you think that my mother-in-law next door has 50 in 45 mins...I was in bed sleeping by 8:30, I think...
what else???
oh, we did get the last Blue Man Group ticket used last night...we called our nephew and he came with us, so that was cool...we all got t-shirts from the concert, we had floor tickets, everything was great!!! I can't wait to show you all pics...they turned out awesome!!!
well, I guess that is about all for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
you're pretty busy for a pregnant lady!!!! :)
Post a Comment