Friday, November 17, 2006

ok, so apparently they have changed blogger and it is way confusing now to post...
I am posting a pic of me at 38 weeks prego...I have been being bugged for this for a long time and I finally got the disc drive open today to burn the image onto a disc to get it onto the other comp...so, here it is...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Will and I are doing prego pics today...well, he is taking them of me, anyways...I will probably wait to post some of those for a couple weeks once we have internet on our own comp. and we have moved...that way I don't have to worry about the disc drive not opening for me again...
and, yes, we are moving next Saturday, so I will be just a couple days from me due date...I am very excited to get back into our own place...we need it so bad...
I had another u/s last week and they have told me I can rest easy, that it is most definitely a boy (so I can start taking the tage off of clothes...I have yet to do that)...lol
she even gave me a picture of his area...
I am sorry it has taken me so long to post again...I promise to do better...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice belly. I can't wait till he's born either. Love ya.

SmileyCarrie said...

Hiya~ Just found your blog through the Blog-surf thing.. wanted to say hi! (from another Canadian girl who scrapbooks!)

Tonikka said...

ooooh so cute krystin, glad to finally see the belly. i bet you are hoping its over soon huh so you can meet the wee one....

Michelle Denault said...

i guess the cocoa butter didn't work so well for your sides. how does your front look?

Krystin said...

thank you Aubryn and Hailey...that is so nice of you to say...I hope you can see baby Scott soon :)