Monday, December 25, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Nikki said...

OMGOSH...he is SOOO cute! What more could you want? Merry Christmas!

Michelle Denault said...

i love the 3rd pix with his smirk/smile and his pot belly!!
me and kl bought the matching outfits when she was here to do pictures otherwise we would have bought scottie one too. so sorry.

Krystin said...

you know, I have to agree with you, Michelle...that is by far one of my favourite pics that I have taken of him...I LOVE his smile... :)

Tonikka said...

he's sooo cute, Merry christmas to you..... he is such a perfect christmas present...

tonikka

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy..Congrats!!!
Merry Christmas to the proud new parents

Julie Ann Shahin said...

He is just gorgeous!