Scott Joshua KahleDecember 6, 2006
4:02 pm
8 lbs 6 ozs
21"
Mum and babe are both doing well. Aubryn wants to add "Awww, he's so cute! I love my new baby cousin."
"For the temple is a holy place Where we are sealed together. As a child of God, I've learned this truth: A family is forever."
4 comments:
Congardulations. He is so cute. I love the name Scott.Always been a favorite. I hope you are doing well. We are thinking of you.
Congrats to the happy family!!!
Congratulations Mom and Dad. I'm very proud of you both. He's a beautiful boy born to a very, very wonderful set of parents. Mom, get some rest and don't be afraid to ask for any help you might need, and Dad, DO WHAT SHE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :) Scott, be good to them, they are two great people! Psssstttttt....you still get to wake up every hour or so at night, tell them Uncle Tony said to do it. lol
Love ya guys,
Tony
Awwww,he's so adorable.I can't believe how precious he is. You're just gonna have to move up here so I can see him often. He is the most precious little boy I have ever seen. Love ya and miss ya.
Post a Comment