Wednesday, December 27, 2006

what does he see???

what does he dream about???

I've wondered this since the day he was born...
when he's sleeping, I watch him...since he is usually sleeping in my arms...when he starts to cry in his dream, is he just uncomfortable, or is he having a bad dream??? I guess it's a bad dream...when he is smiling in his sleep, is he having a good dream??? what is it about??? is it about his mama, is it about his daddy or his brother or sister??? is it about Heavenly Father and Jesus who I am sure he remembers vividly???

when he is laying in my arms, and looking past me and reaching his arm out, who is he reaching at??? does he see angels???

I guess these are just thoughts that I have and wonder about...I don't think that I actually expect an answer from anyone since there is no way to know the answers to my thoughts...but I just wanted to put them out there...to express what I was thinking and I imagine that some of you have wondered the same thing about your kids...

just thoughts...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This is my very favorite of yours, ever. Beautiful.

Michelle Denault said...

as a new mother, i have wonderd the same thing as well. i love watching her when she sleeps and she smiles or coos or stirs and you have to wonder, what is going through her little head and is she dreaming?!?!