Monday, February 26, 2007

so, this weekend was SBO's (scrapbookeronline) 2 yr. anniversary...
to celebrate, each design team member hosted a challenge...I entered 3 anniversary and 1 monthly challenge...well, one of my entries won!!!
posted below is the entry (that won) from the ribbon challenge that Nikki hosted...
(congrats also to Shell to tied with me with her entry)


click one the link below to see other entries I made as well as other pages I have scrapped...(okay, so it's not clickable, so just copy/paste it into the address bar)

http://www.scrapbookeronline.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1158

7 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

what a clever idea. very creative! where can i get one?? :) seriously, you should make crafty things like that and sell them!!

Nikki said...

Congrats chica!!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh so cute! The things people can do with ribbon!

Krystin said...

mk-I'll make one and then sell it on eBay and you can buy it...lol

Tonikka said...

congrats to you, i wish i was crafty.... i have no ambition ...sigh!

Anonymous said...

congrats, you lucky dog!

Laura Leavitt said...

congrats. That is so cool