Monday, October 15, 2007

Oh, goodness...so much to say.
Well, this past few days has been filled with a fair amount of excitement.
On Friday morning, Solomon and Camille were getting ready for school (we had them), and apparently Scott decided he wanted to go see Solomon. But, instead of crawling, he took his first step to him.
Yep, his first step.
And I was not there to see it.
But I am consoling myself by telling myself that he may not have taken that step if I had been there...who knows??? I may never know.
But all is well in the end, anyways...because, yesterday, being Sunday, he took his first step to me.
Well, that's just 10x better anyways...lol
Then today, I think he has taken another step 2 more times. So, soon enough he will be adding 1 more step. And then 1 more...and then it will never end.
We were at church yesterday and my friend, Theresa, sat beside us with her 2 girls and her little boy, Lincoln, who is 3 days older than Scott. Well, Lincoln, sat right next to Scott on his sister's lap and Scott leaned right over to him and gave him a big hug. It was so dang cute!!! He gave another hug, then Licoln gave him a hug then they gave each other a hug. To say the least, there was a lot of hugging going on :)
On Friday night, we decided to take Camille out for dinner for her birthday. She turned 16 on Wednesday. So, we were supposed to go to a sushi bar, but ended up doing teppanyaki. You know, where they cook the food right in front of you at your table. Very cool. I have never done that before and it was cool. Will took care of Scott the whole time, so that was a really nice change of pace for me...I never had to take care of the baby while eating. That does not happen often...or ever :)
Well, apparently, it was naptime and Scott fell asleep in Will's arms during dinner. It was pretty dang cute. And Will just sat there eating with a sleeping baby in his arms. Like I said, it sure was a nice change of pace...lol
So, all in all, it has been a good past few days :)
Oh, I should also tell you that I am now 18 weeks pregnant and this baby is crazy active. The baby is moving around and kicking so much and it is still so neat to feel. It's still so amazing to think that I am actually pregnant. Still, truthfully, having a hard time believing it...
Well, I do need to get back to cleaning. I have taken a nice long break and still have a lot to do today. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Scott is so sweet hugging his friend. It is nice to eat a meal w/out tending to a baby. :)

Heather said...

wow walking. Skyler has taken a couple of steps but is not full out walking yet. soon though.