Well, Radlle tagged me and I figure since I didn't do that last one she tagged me on, I had to do this one. I have become so blog lazy it's sad. But I am here to redeem myself. Enjoy the read.
1. Christmas tree up yet? No, but that is not because of me, I would like to add. I have wanted to put it up for a couple weeks now, but Will is procrastinating buying it with me...and he wants to be there with me to buy it.
2. Any Christmas decorations up yet? Well, I have a couple things up...and I brought the box of christmas stuff in from the garage in hopes that having it sit in the living room would make Will realize I am serious when I say that I want the christmas decorations up. So far that tactic has yet to work.
3. What are you asking for, for Christmas? I have a frew things on my list...I firmly believe I am not getting any of them. Well, maybe one of them. I want earrings, cricut cartridges, a bike (just a cheap one til I can get mine back down from Canada), Club Heidi monthly scrapbook kits. And there were a couple other things but I can't think of them off hand.
4.What do you usually do on Christmas Eve? We don't really have any traditions yet, but that is something I want to start. We were watching the original How the Grinch Stole Chistmas on tv last night, and I want to start watching that every Christmas Eve. I love that movie and I think that would be a fun tradition.
5. What do you usually do on Christmas Day? Just open presents. But like I said in the last question, I would love to come up with a tradition for Christmas Day, too.
6. Do you own any christmas clothes or jewelery? Me??? Heck, no. Well, I guess kinda. My mil gave me a bracelet last year for my birthday that is Christmas colours...but that is it. Scott has a santa hat that says I Love Santa.
7. Do you use white or colored christmas lights? We have white lights on the christmas tree, but will have blue lights outside.
8. Do you cook Christmas cookies? Just like Radelle, the extent of my christmas cookie baking is done from the packages you buy in the grocery store. Will had me make tons last year, and we ended up feeding most of them to the dog...cause none of us liked them...lol
9. Do you buy Christmas presents for your whole family? Normally, yes. But this year, we are just doing things slightly different. Will's family is just buying for the 3 youngest kids and doing a gift exchange with adults. We are buying for everybody on my side of the family.
11. Is there a Santa Claus? Of course there is. He even wrote a letter to Scott last year right after he was born...and it wasn't a response letter either. How else would he have gotten a letter from Santa if he hadn't written him first if he wasn't real???
12. Favorite Christmas Carol? Well, favourite christmas song would have to be O Holy Night, but I wouldn't say that is a carol. Would you??? As for carols, I dunno...anything probably but The Twelve Days of Christmas. I loathe that song... :)
13. Would you rather it be a white Christmas, or a warm Christmas? That is tough. I have had both and I think I gotta say I would go for the white christmas. I really miss the snow. My first year in California didn't even feel like Christmas cause there was no snow. Last year, we spent christmas in the mountains so we had snow and it truly felt like christmas. It felt like home. I miss the snow.
14. Was last year a good christmas? Last year was one of the best yet. I had my brand new baby boy, we were up at the cabin in the mountains surrounded by snow. It was fantastic.
15. Which Christmas color do you like better? RED or GREEN? Red, for sure.
16. Do you get a real Christmas tree, or is it artificial? Normally we go real, but this year we are going fake (and small) cause Destructo Boy will pull it over and eat the fallen needles if it is real and sitting on the floor. So we are getting small and fake and putting it up on a table.
17. When you get older, will you get a real or artificial tree? I think we will definitely stick with the real. Just gotta get the munchkins old enough to do that.
18. Do you hang stockings? Yep. Once our family is complete, we are going to get special matching ones. For now we just have the cheap red ones with white trim.
19. When opening presents, does your family all open them at the same time? One at a time. Then we can alls ee what the other person got...and it takes longer. Who wants it to end in 5 mins??? Not me.
20. What is usually in your stocking? I dunno. Nothing specific as of yet. But Will like to get me Ghirardelli chocolate (peppermint bark) and put that in. Plus, or tradition is the orange chocolate ball that you hit to break apart.
21. Do you get up early on Christmas day? I wake up early every day...it's called a little bundle of joy named Scott.
22. Does your family eat breakfast before or after opening presents? I think we will do after, but I will snack first...gotta do that.
23. Do you have a favorite ornament you hang on the tree? We buy a special one every year to add to our tree. The first year, when we got married, we bought one in MOnterey (where we got married), last year was an Irish horseshoe, this year is from the tv show we both love called Corner Gas.
24. What Christmas movie do you like to watch the most? How the Grinch Stole Christmas...the original cartoon...not Jim Carrey.
25. What do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas day. That's when I get to open all my presents.
I guess I am supposed to tag someone....ummmmmmm, Laurenne, Michelle, Leslie, Nikki and Kari-Lynn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
wow, that was a long read that i wasn't expecting but very intersting, indeed!!
i probably won't do it but it was fun to read yours!
Krystin! I loved reading your responses!!!!
HAPPY ___ th BIRTHDAY!!
I didn't fill it in so we can keep your age a secret!! :)
Hey girl! This is my first visit! I love your picture slide show! Happy belated birthday and I hope that new baby is being good for you!!
i'd hate to be a bother (ahh, how am i kidding...i live to bother) but it is time for a new post. and in case you're excuse is i don't have anything to post about, maybe about what you have been doing each day since mum and lj got there. and don't even try "i haven't had the time" bit either, it's been done and it is totally overused!! :)
Post a Comment